Chapter 28

Chapter Twenty Eight

    In the next few days, Mi Li was cautious every time he video-videoed with Qin Yao, for fear that Qin Yao would mention this matter again. Fortunately, Qin Yao seemed to have forgotten in a hurry, which made her feel relieved, and she didn't have to use Li Li as an excuse to hang up the phone every time.

    On the fifth day, Mi Li doesn't go to work, she is going to hide at Qin Yao's house for a day, so no one can come and arrest her!

    Around noon, she received a call from An Cheng, saying that he had something to do today, and asked Mi Li if he could come to the store to watch the cashier for him.

    I can... But I don't think I can complete this task...

    Mi Li told Ancheng before that she would not go back to her parents' house today and would stay at her own home all day. She can't tell Ancheng that she is free but can't go to the store right now Because of the reason for helping Li, I had to agree to him.

    As a result, as soon as she arrived near the store door, a black car suddenly stopped in front of her. Two strange men got out of the car, and a hand stretched out from behind her to cover her mouth. The two men quickly put her Towed into the car.

    In the car, she was sandwiched between the two men, one on the left and one on the right, feeling very uncomfortable.

    "Brother, let's talk about it. Can you find a place to stop the car? I want to go to the toilet..." Mi Li put out all her acting skills to pretend to be pitiful, and tried to escape even though she knew the hope was slim.

    "Madam, bear with me, we'll be there in ten minutes."

    Madam? ? ?

    Mi Li was stunned, she thought that Mi Ke would find someone to force her away, but it seems that these are Qin Hao's people?

    No, what does this mean?

    "Qin Hao went to my father's house today?" Mi Li asked.

    "Yes ma'am, the young master is already waiting for you."

    Mi Li didn't want to complain about the titles of "madam" and "young master", but now she just wanted to know where this was for fun?

    First of all, she didn't inform Qin Hao to go to Mi's house. According to the setting of the original text, Qin Hao should not know that Mi Ke's birthday is today, and he will come later, all because of Mi Ke's phone invitation.

    So now Mi Ke invited Qin Hao in advance?

    Mi Ke called Qin Hao ahead of time, and then asked Qin Hao to get her too?

    Mi Li doesn't think Qin Hao took the initiative to find him. If Qin Hao would care about what Mi Li's family thinks, he wouldn't reject the heroine in the original plot. He hates the heroine's snobbish father and stepmother, and also hates the heroine after being provoked by Mi Ke. It can be said that the heroine's family, he is only willing to listen to Mi Ke.

    But the problem is that Mi Ke has called Qin Hao away, why does he have to ask her to appear?

    You want a male lead, haven't I already given it to you?

    Mi Li was very confused, why did she feel that the plot was beyond comprehension?

    Along the way, the bodyguards in black didn't make things difficult for Mi Li except that they didn't let Mi Li get out of the car and didn't answer her other questions.

    When they arrived at the place, they still held Mi Li on one left and one on the right, and they didn't back away until they brought her into the courtyard gate of the villa.