Chapter 36

Chapter Thirty-Six

    Qin Yao's eyes were bright, she didn't look sleepy at all, she stared at Mi Li with deep eyes.

    "I gave you a chance." Before Mi Li could speak, Qin Yao kissed her lips directly.

    Mi Li was so startled by the sudden change that she forgot to move, and by the time she realized it, she was already lying on the bed.

    So she has been pretending to be asleep, is she actually waiting for me to make a decision on purpose?

    Mi Li wanted to see Qin Yao, but Qin Yao avoided her gaze, lowered his eyes to look at her lips, and after a brief pause, kissed her again.

    Mi Li tried to struggle a bit, but Qin Yao pressed her harder, not letting her move. Mi Li struggled again, and Qin Yao exerted force again, overlapping her hands and fixing them on top of her head. Mi Li felt some pain from being clenched on her wrist, she tried her best not to make a sound, but after a while, Qin Yao let go, letting Mi Li escape from her control, and only moved away a little, touching her forehead. Touching, trembling slightly between breaths.

    She is afraid.

    Mi Li suddenly understood Qin Yao's heart.

    Qin Yao was afraid that she would refuse, so she didn't invite her and gave her a chance to make her own decision, and also because she was afraid that she would resist, so she didn't dare to look her in the eyes after the initial kiss, and wanted to use brute force to control her. hold her. But even at this point, after realizing her struggle twice, even if Qin Yao was very reluctant, she was willing to obey her wishes and let her go...

    People like Qin Yao would be afraid sometimes, in such a situation In the midst of her uneasiness, she is still willing to restrain herself and compromise for her.

    At this moment, Mi Li felt that the most beautiful love in the world was probably nothing more than this. She buried her head in Qin Yao's shoulder, and at the same time put her newly free hands around Qin Yao's back, tightly hugging this person who has repeatedly moved and surprised her.

    Mi Li could sense Qin Yao's stiffness. In the past, she was at a loss because of nervousness. She never expected to see Qin Yao like this in her lifetime.

    Qin Yao let Mi Li be hugged like this for a long time before reaching out to caress Mi Li's hair. When Mi Li calmed down and lay back on the pillow again, Qin Yao raised her eyes and looked at Mi Li seriously.

    "I don't know if I can be lucky enough to accompany you for the rest of my life, but I promise that every day when I have you by my side, I will cherish you, love you, and regard you as my dearest relative, no matter whether you are poor or rich, no matter if you are healthy or sick, Are you willing to accept me?"

    Qin Yao's eyes were sincere and hot, with a temperature that seemed to burn people, Mi Li felt that sooner or later she would drown in the goddess' tenderness.

    She nodded, tears welling up uncontrollably.

    The living room was pitch black, and Li Li got out from under the sofa. She shook her hair, stretched herself, and was about to go into the master's bedroom to sleep.

    Before entering, it sensed something was wrong with its sensitive senses. The bedroom that should have been equally dark at this time in the past was still lit today, and at the same time, strange sounds came intermittently.

    As a curious cat, Li Li was not frightened by these abnormalities. It slipped in through the crack of the door and came under the bed, where the sound came from above.