Chapter 54

Chapter Fifty-Four

    The two spent a noisy and warm night. In the morning, Mi Li went to work, and unexpectedly found that the store was already open, and An Cheng arrived earlier than her today.

    The last time Ancheng arrived earlier than her was the day after she was drunk, this time it was also the second day after drinking, the history is surprisingly similar, and thinking of what Ancheng said yesterday, "I have something to say", Mi Li had the urge to turn around and leave .

    It must be very cheating!

    Hey, she has been absent from work for many days, and the boss doesn't care about her absenteeism. How can she care about the boss's cheating?

    Mi Li opened the store door and walked in, thinking tiredly that if everyone was considerate of others like her, the world would be filled with love, alas...

    An Cheng was still sitting with his back to the door like last time, he seemed I really like that location. Mi Li walked over and called him, and he turned around, with a mask on his face and a pair of sunglasses on his eyes, looking nervous as if he was facing an enemy.

    "What are you doing? You were beaten?" Seeing that he was so tightly wrapped, it was even more exaggerated than when she went to pick him up with Cai Wenmin at KTV that day. Mi Li's first reaction was that his face was swollen from being beaten. Although she had the impression that she didn't notice anything wrong with An Cheng's face when she saw An Cheng yesterday, but maybe it was because the light was too dark to see clearly.

    Ah, come to think of it, it might be that he beat someone else for fear of being recognized, after all, this person has a criminal record!

    Ancheng pointed to the chair opposite him seriously and said to Mi Li, "Sit."

    Wrapped up like this, seriously Mi Li couldn't tell whether his expression was serious or not, but his intuition seemed serious.

    Driven by An Cheng, Mi Li also became serious. She sat upright on the chair and asked nervously, "What happened?"

    "I'm planning to go abroad." An Cheng lowered his voice, mysteriously said: "This Let me manage this store on your behalf. If you want to continue to open it, you can open it. If you don’t want to open it, you can rent it out for me. I will give you 10% of the rent. You can come and take a look for me when you are free."

    This is a What unfolds? !

    Mi Li became even more nervous: "Did you get into trouble?" Seeing his attire and his rush to sell the store, Mi Li felt like he had committed something.

    Could it be that he accidentally beat someone up after drinking? Reminiscing to the fact that when he saw An Cheng last night, he seemed to be out of his wits... Could

    it be a murder? ! !

    "That's right... Let me tell you, I ran into Qin Hao at the bar yesterday."

    "And then?" It

    shouldn't be, Qin Hao, as the male lead, can he just die like this?

    Before Mi Li could ask, An Cheng had already continued, "Then he drank too much, recognized me, and insisted on dragging me to cry and ask why you don't like him."

    Mi Li: "..." Really fake? Why is she so unbelievable?

    Oh, it may be true. In the original text, the scumbag did shed a few tears in order to get back the heroine. But so what, if crying could be forgiven, the prison would have been empty long ago. What Qin Hao said about Qin Yao yesterday, Mi Li wrote it all down in his notebook, it is impossible to sympathize with him in this life!