Chapter 14

Chapter Fourteen

    "I'll go and have a look." Qin Yao went out, and Liu Mili continued to play chess with Xu Qixiang in the room.

    "Have you and Xiao Hao obtained the certificate? When are you going to have the wedding?"

    Mi Li paused when he was playing chess. By the way, there is such a thing as a wedding! When she transmigrated into the book, she somehow changed from unmarried to married, even the most important wedding in her life had to hold her nose and hold it with a scumbag, just thinking about it makes her unbearable!

    No, I still can't wait until two years later, the divorce has to be put on the agenda quickly.

    "I think Qin Hao is quite busy these days, so let's make plans when he's free." Mi Li said vaguely.

    "Hey, how can this work! What is he busy with recently? What is more important than marriage? You have already received your certificate, but he has not held a wedding. Isn't this wronging you!" Xu Qixiang was not happy when he heard it. He said he wanted to talk to Qin Hao.

    Mi Li really didn't know how to deal with this topic, so she simply took the opportunity to find Qin Hao as an excuse to see why Qin Yao hadn't come back, and then slipped away.

    Going out of the study, Mi Li soon saw Qin Yao at the end of the corridor. Qin Yao was standing by the window listening to the phone. The people over there didn't know what they had said to her. Qin Yao frowned slightly, and her fingers pressed on the window sill seemed to be a little hard, obviously feeling very irritable.

    Maybe it's a work thing? Seeing this, Mi Li didn't bother her, and waited in the corridor for a while. Seeing that Qin Yao didn't want to finish talking on the phone for a while, she decided to take advantage of this time to find Qin Hao. If she could find someone to be alone with Opportunity, just to talk about divorce.

    In the novel, the heroine was bullied after Qin Hao left Du's house. Qin Hao hasn't come to see his grandfather yet, so he must still be in the villa, so Mi Li is not worried that leaving Qin Yao will trigger the bullying plot.     She came down from the second floor and looked around the hall, but did not see Qin Hao. Mi Li didn't want to attract attention, so she didn't ask the guests present, but quietly grabbed a few waiters and asked about Qin Hao's whereabouts. Soon, she found Qin Hao by the swimming pool behind the villa.

    Probably because he was a bit bored after being besieged by the crowd for a long time, Qin Hao came out to get some air. He was sitting sideways on the deck chair by the pool, with an unburned cigarette between his fingers, the dim light mixed with the blue water in the pool, reflected on half of Qin Hao's face, setting off a bit of loneliness for no reason taste.

    It's a pity that Mi Li can't appreciate this kind of tone. She hates the smell of smoke the most. Once the smell of smoke is smoked, there is no atmosphere. She stayed in the porch and waited until Qin Hao finished smoking that cigarette before going forward.

    There is no one around at this time, but it is a good place to talk. It would be best if you can speak clearly this time. After all, Qin Hao blackmailed her crazy behavior if she disagreed with her. Mi Li doesn't know if she can find someone to talk to next time. Chance.

    When Mi Li approached Qin Hao, Qin Hao also noticed Mi Li.

    "Why did you come here? Grandpa is looking for me?" He threw the cigarette butt into the trash can beside him, and asked in a rather impatient tone.

    "Yeah." Mi Li called Qin Hao who was about to get up, sat down opposite him, and said, "I have something to discuss with you."

    Qin Hao raised his eyebrows, obviously saying, "I don't think we There is nothing to discuss between them."