Chapter 2

Chapter two

    "I originally said that I went out to eat this meal, but Ke Ke said that I haven't eaten your cooking for a long time, and I miss it very much, so let's eat it at home."

    With Qin Yao interrupting, Qin Hao finally stopped pestering Mi Li for not accepting the meal before. He stopped calling him to open the door, "I asked Yi Xiao to buy the food in advance yesterday, did you receive it?"

    The "Yi Xiao" in Qin Hao's mouth was surnamed Yang, who was his secretary and the heroine one of his rivals.

    When Yang Yixiao came to deliver food yesterday, she seemed to casually mention to the hostess that Qin Hao had many lovers, and marrying her was only because of the marriage contract.

    The hostess had been thinking wildly all night, and now hearing Qin Hao calling her sister "Ke Ke" so intimately, she felt very bitter, and could only force a smile. Later, after being provoked by Mi Ke, Qin Hao recalled her words From Shi's expression, it was natural to understand that she didn't want to see her sister from the beginning.

    However, Mi Li is not the heroine, she has neither feelings nor fantasies for this cheap husband, so naturally there is no bitterness.

    Oh, that's not right. If hating is considered affection, then her feelings for Qin Hao are probably quite "deep".

    "Got it, I'll make it right now!" The ingredients are in the refrigerator, denying it is impossible to deny, in order to avoid Qin Hao's suspicion after hesitating for too long, Mi Li can only agree "happyly" first, and then play it by ear .

    "I've never been to my sister's new home, can my sister show me around?" Mi Ke asked Mi Li, but looked at Qin Hao.

    Qin Hao looked at Mi Li: "You go to cook first, I'll just take Keke to have a look."

    Hehe, it's just a two-bedroom house, and now the doors of the two bedrooms are open, and the furnishings inside are clear at a glance , there is no need to visit.

    Mi Li knew that Mi Ke's visit was a fake, so she would take the opportunity to stuff a half-torn family photo into the heroine's wallet, so as to lay a minefield for subsequent framing of the heroine.

    Mi Li is not too worried about this, she has already stuffed her purse into her backpack, and Mi Ke visits the room, even if she opens her locker, she can't just take out her purse and look through it again.

    Taking advantage of the opportunity when Qin Hao and Mi Ke went to the bedroom, Mi Li hurriedly asked Qin Yao for help: "I don't know Qin Hao's taste very well, can I ask you to help me as a consultant?"

    If Qin Yao can be persuaded, Go to the kitchen with her and cook with her the whole time, and you can help her prove that she didn't do anything wrong with the meal.

    "Qin Hao and I don't stay together very often, you should go to Secretary Yang about this matter." Qin Yao sat calmly, unmoved.

    "I'll definitely ask next time! Can I trouble you this time?" Mi Li clasped her hands together in front of her chest, opened her eyes wide, and tried to look more sincere, almost wagging her tail.

    Qin Yao and Mi Li looked at each other for a moment, then smiled suddenly, stood up and said, "All right."

    Success!

    The process of persuading Qin Yao was much easier than Mi Li imagined. It seems that her sister's favorability should not be difficult to gain. God finally has a trace of humanity and did not trap her too thoroughly.