Chapter 53

Chapter Fifty-Three

    Ah, this is really a complicated story... Mi Li thought about it for a long time, and decided to tell Qin Yao exactly, so that we can discuss the next countermeasures together.

    She first briefly talked about how she discovered the novel, and then focused on the content of the novel.

    "There is a very bad news. Now things are progressing much faster than the original story..." Mi Li said worriedly: "According to the original story, Mi Ke, Du Siying and Yang Yixiao, they will repeatedly attack , It has been more than a year since Mi Li and Qin Hao received the certificate until Qin Hao found out the truth.

    But now it has only been a few months, and Qin Hao has already found out. I guess it is because I changed the plot This cut off the possibility of the three of them making further progress, which resulted in a gap in the plot during this period, so the follow-up plot was brought forward."

    Now Mi Ke is locked up at home by Mi Zhixin, unable to act as a demon in a short time. , Du Siying has given up on Qin Hao, and Yang Yixiao has also been placed under custody for prosecution. The three of them will no longer be able to pose a threat to Mi Li in the next few months.

    But the problem that followed was that the time left for Qin Yao became more and more urgent. Mi Li's plan to open a store is still in the making, and Qin Yao's side has already started to face the threat from Qin Nan in advance, and Qin Maorong, Xu Zhu and others will follow. Ever since Qin Hao discovered the real savior, Qin Yao's life began to go downhill until she was completely wiped out by cannon fodder.

    The part of the business war in the novel is written very briefly, and I don’t know whether the author is afraid of exposing his shortcomings or because the author is afraid that the writing will make the readers dizzy.

    She only knew that these people would attack, but she didn't know how they did it. Since the timeline had changed, she didn't even know when they would attack. Fortunately, Qin Yao is very familiar with these things, so she doesn't need to know the detailed process, just know what they did roughly.

    "The book says that with the help of your father, Qin Nan has accumulated a lot of contacts at the group headquarters, won over several headquarters management members on the board of directors, and interfered with your company's development strategy. Then you and Qin Nan There was a quarrel on the spot, and your father set a quarterly goal for the two of you, and whoever finishes better will inject funds into the project..."

    Mi Li tried very hard to recall, but she might only be able to recall a limited part. The author did not write very clearly, and it is even more difficult for her, who is a foreign language teacher and an English teacher, to memorize these twists and turns of corporate development strategies.

    Besides, most of this stuff was made up by the author, and it may not be in line with reality. The name has long been forgotten.

    If I had known that today would be here, she would have recited the full text and analyzed each paragraph word by word...

    No, if I had known that today would be here, she would have gone to the author and given her the keyboard to rewrite! What a trash plot!

    Mi Li lay on the table dejectedly, rubbing the paper towels back and forth, kneading them into a ball, flattening it, and then kneading it into a ball again.

    Qin Yao pulled the tissue out of her hand and said comfortingly, "It doesn't matter, as much as I can remember. I don't know anything at first, even if you can't remember anything, it won't make the situation worse. The established trajectory is worse, don't be sad."