14 - a good day

slight tw: ed?

(9:03am)
it was just after 9am, next day. wednesday. we were a bit late to school because matt decided to basically drive around the city to avoid the traffic which just took us even longer.
i got in, and me and macy agreed to meet in the hall before. she was there.
"hey!!" she smiled.
"hiiii, i got you these. this was your surprise" i smiled, giving her the container of brownies. i was tempted to eat all of them on the way to school but i couldn't obviously. they just smelt so good. she gasped.
"oh my god, i love brownies, thank you so much!! you're a fucking angel" she exclaimed, hugging me, i smiled. i really liked this girl. her energy was just top tier.
"you didn't have to do that" she replied.
"oh, trust me i owe you way more than a box of brownies"
she started laughing.
"which class is your homeroom?" she asked me.
"ummm..." i thought, forgetting. "classroom 47 you?"
"i'm classroom 51. not too far" she grinned. i nodded, smiling. "let's meet in the cafeteria? at break? they have some mean cookies"
i didn't even know the cafeteria serve food at break. that's probably why everyone goes there.
"yeah, that sounds perfect" i smiled
"alright cool, see ya then!"
we separated to our classes. i was obviously alone in homeroom again as sophie completely ghosted me. i felt shit about myself, but then remembered macy and i felt slightly better.

1:45pm
it was almost the end of lunch, and me and macy had been hanging out the whole day. it was pretty warm outside, so we were sitting on a random bench near the sports fields just laughing about shit.
"oh my god and don't even get me STARTED on jack in maths. that kid never shuts up" macy laughed, making me laugh.
"i fucking knowwwww like at first it was funny but then after a while it just gets plain annoying"
she laughed, slapping her hand on her leg.
"oh, by the way, i tried some of the brownies and they were fucking delicious, what drugs did you put in them??" she asked, drinking her water.
"hahahahah" i chuckled "just a little bit of coc@1n3 that's all"
she spat her water out, laughing. i literally burst into
laughter at what she just did. we were just basically laughing on the bench for the rest of lunch, before going to our final lessons.
i had french and humanities last, which was alright. i was excited for the day to be over though because me and my brothers are going to alahna's for dinner. i hadn't seen alahna since the beginning of the month, so i was very excited.
i loved alahna so much. she was so kind and caring to me and it's always been that way. she's basically like an older sister because i basically grew up with her in my house most days.

3:05pm
my brothers were again waiting for me in the car park. i went out to them, with a huge smile plastered on my face. today had been by far my favourite day of 9th grade. i could do it all over again.
i hopped into the back of the car, smiling at my brothers.
"oohh someone's happy!!" nick exclaimed, making everyone laugh and taking my bag and putting it on the floor.
"good day?" matt asked, driving out the car park.
"yup"
"better than yesterday?"
"yup"
"i'm glad to hear it" he smiled. i smiled back.
"macy really liked the brownies"
"ooohhh who's macy??" nick asked.
oh yeah. only matt knew about her
"oh, she's a new friend. she's so nice i actually love her so much"
chris looked at me in the rear view mirror and smiled.

5:46pm
we had left for alahna's. i changed into something more comfortable than what i wore for school.
i stole one of chris' grey nike hoodies then wore my black sweatpants. as we drove there, matt and nick were talking about all the traffic down our road when chris looked at me again in the rear view.
"is that my hoodie you're wearing, mads?"
i blushed.
"no" i quietly said. he laughed.
"it's fine if it is. i don't care" he chuckled
i was gonna steal it anyways, regardless if he cared or not

we got to alahna's. she gave me a massive hug as soon as she saw me.
"oh my fucking GOD maddie i haven't seen you in ages! you look gorgeous, how are you? how's high school??"
i made a weird face.
"it's okay. but oh my god i missed you so so much alahna" i said, hugging her again.
"i missed you too beautiful"

alahna cooked some amazing spaghetti with tomato sauce and parmesan. my fav.
she was a really good cook as well, and her kitchen was so neatly laid out. we all caught up at dinner, eating our spaghetti.

i kind of zoned out, i felt so greedy.
i was literally on my second course already because of how hungry i was, everyone else was still on their first.
maddie, that's enough. one was fine you don't need two. just stop eating it now and you'll be fine.
i gently pushed the fork away from my mouth and out it back down on the plate, still zoned out as everyone chatted to each other, my leg bouncing.
i felt a hand tap my shoulder lightly. i looked to my right, it was matt.
he gave me a thumbs up, asking if i was okay.
i nodded, forcing a smile. he looked at my plate.
"you can eat it, you know that right? don't listen to anything that's going on in your head. nothings gonna happen." he quietly said so only i could hear him.
he literally knew everything that was going on in that split second, that's why i trust that boy with my whole life. and he was right. i was going to finish the pasta because i was hungry and i know i needed to satisfy my cravings.
i smiled, nodding.
"thanks matty" i said, continuing to finish my pasta until i was full.

7:09pm
we had cookie dough ice cream for desert and played monopoly in alahna's living room. alahna and nick were on a team, i was with matt, and chris decided to go solo because he was 'better than everyone else', which we all know just isn't true.
anyways, alahna and nick ended up winning and they wouldn't stop rubbing it in our faces the entire time. we were know sitting on the sofa, just on our phones, when nick came right up to matts face, boasting about the win again.
"guess some people are just better than others, matt-"
"NICK SHUT UP!! NO one cares, it's NOT that big of a deal." matt shouted back, snapping, making nick jump back and everyone start laughing. matt smiled, going back on his phone.
"sorry nick, just please stop. it's annoying." he quietly added on, making nick laugh even more.