70 - disney

(12pm - maddie's pov)
me and my brothers had just arrived at disney, and boy was it hot. the heat was HORRIBLE, and there wasn't even a breeze to cool us off. but it was fine, because sooner or later we'd be on space mountain getting that breeze all around us. we were just waiting for larray and arrington, who were arriving in a few minutes.
"holy shit. it's so hot" i panted, fanning my face with my hands.
matt nodded, "i know. it's crazy."
nick looked up from the ground, "there they are!"
we all looked forward, and saw the friendly faces of larray and arrington, who were smiling away and looking very happy.
"hey guysss!!" larray squealed, immediately hugging my brothers with arrington also joining them.
"dude it's so nice to see you both again, it's been too long" chris exclaimed, patting arringtons back.
"oh my god, tell me about it. how have you guys been?" arrington smiled.
"we've been good!" my brothers all replied, almost in sync.
nick looked at me, then pulled me closer to all of them. "and this is maddie, our sister."
"hi maddie! it's so nice to meet you!" larray beamed, opening his arms for me to hug him. i was speechless.
NO FUCKING WAY WAS I MEETING AND HUGGING LARRAY. and for free??
i let him hug me, as i looked over his shoulder at my brothers and arrington, with my jaw DROPPED. they all laughed.
"maddie's been watching your videos for like ages." chris chuckled, as my cheeks became red in embarrassment.
"oh my gosh, no way, that's so cute." he laughed.
"nice to meet you, maddie. i love your shoes" arrington greeted me, fist bumping me. i looked down at my shoes, almost forgetting which ones i had on. it was my blue bapestas that chris bought for me quite some time ago, but i loved them. even though they were quite creased.
"thank you!! i like your mickey hat." i said, pointing to the hat he was wearing. it was kinda goofy but if you're at disney world, i guess it was the most appropriate place to wear a hat like that.
he chuckled, "you don't have to lie. i know it looks stupid."
"whaaaat?? nooo.. don't beat yourself up like that" nick joked, gently knudging arringtons shoulder. we all laughed, as arrington grabbed his hat and pulled it off in defeat.
"you know what, do you guys really not want me wearing it? are you embarrassed to be around me??" he demanded, unserious.
"no, kid, just be yourself. put it back on." chris chuckled.
"yeah but just pray it doesn't fall off on one of the rides" matt mentioned, as we all begun walking around.
arringtons eyes widened, making me laugh, "oh shit. yeah. let's hope not."

we were firstly headed off to space mountain, as mentioned before, to start our day off. luckily, we had bought fast pass and so waiting times were minimal. and i was walking next to larray as we cruised through the empty lines.
"so, maddie, how's your summer been so far?" he asked, as we continued to walk.
"oh, well i'm not actually supposed to be on summer vacation yet. i just dipped and came here with my brothers."
he looked at me in confusion.
"whaaat?? so maddie sturneeleo is a REBEL?"

(LMAO i only spelt it like that bc larray can literally NEVER pronounce it right)

i laughed, "yeah. i guess i am."
he giggled, "wowwww. well how are you liking LA so far then?"
"dude, we literally landed two days ago, give her a break." matt interrupted, chuckling.
"i- matthew sturneeleo. don't interrupt me like that." he scoffed, rolling his eyes and looking back at me, "this kids got some eavesdropping issues."
i burst into laughter. "yeah matt, mind your own business, you eavesdropper."
matt grinned, looking mischievous, before blurting out, "she wouldn't shut up allll of last night about how excited she was to meet you. she was like oh my gosh! matt! oh my gosh, he literally raised me-"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP MATT!! HOLY JESUS" i practically screamed, playfully pushing him forward into chris, as larray and him were laughing like crazy.
"oh my god. maddie you are adorable." he beamed, as matt continued to piss himself laughing in the background. "i guess i really did raise a bad bitch"
he smiled, hi-fiving me, as we moved onto the ride.
"she's sitting next to me, boys. she's my favourite sturneeleo from now on."

(5:54pm - maddie's pov)
we had just gotten home from what had been the BEST DAY FUCKING EVER with my new besties, larray and arrington. especially larray. i literally only just physically met him today but we had connected. i could feel it. and oh my gosh i loved arrington too, he was so funny. i'm so glad and grateful that my brothers took us all out today because i had so much fun and genuinely, today was the most fun i've had in ages. there was no stress, no anxiety, no nothing. and also, i wasn't worrying too much about macy because i was distracted. and i don't want to sound like a bad friend at all when i say that because i love macy and i know she'll be ok. she'll message me when she's feeling good. she will..
larray and arrington had also come over to ours to have dinner. well doordash. you're not gonna catch any of my brothers cooking up a whole roast dinner any time soon.
"okay, canes?" matt asked, as we all crowded around his phone.
"yes" we all echoed.
matt nodded, "alright. i'll order now."
we all sunk into the sofas, exhausted.
"ahhhhh. your sofas are so comfy." arrington exhaled.
"for real." larray replied.
chris smiled. "today was so much fun, you guys. thank you for coming with us."
"nooo of course chris!!" larray smiled.
"it was our pleasure" arrington grinned, as matt came back in.
"ordered." matt said, sitting down next to nick. "now let's play some mario."