22 - theme park

(3:02pm)
school had finished for the week, and it was time for the theme park.
it was so hot out, i was wearing my purple tank top and black shorts, and macy was wearing a black tank top and denim shorts. i was so fucking excited.
we left the building and headed to matt's car. my brothers were picking us up and then we were driving straight to the theme park which was like 20 minutes away.
"oh my god i'm so excited maddie" macy kept saying as we headed to the car.
"i know right!! me too!!"
"wait so i'm like gonna be in the car that the car videos were filmed in?" she asked. i nodded.
"yup. new one coming out tonight remember" i laughed, because it was friday.

we got to the car, and matt unlocked the doors for us. i got into the back next to nick and macy, and she got in after me, so i was in the middle of them.
"hey guysss" chris said, putting his seatbelt in.
"hii" me and macy chorused.
"this is macy, everyone" i said, introducing her to my brothers who were all turned to face us.
"hiii" they all said at the same time, waving at macy.
"nice to meet you" matt said, beginning to drive out of the car park.
"yeah, maddie's told us all about you" nick responded. macy and i looked at each other, laughing.
"nick you make me sound like a stalker" i laughed, as everyone else laughed.
"thank you guys for taking me with you!" macy smiled
"of course, it's no problem" matt said, as chris and nick muttered words in agreement.

(3:34pm)
we got into the theme park. we had all had some weird conversations in the car, for example nick was telling macy about how he got his fear of birds and she seemed so interested in it. they were having a whole non stop conversation most of the ride about it, with chris and matt joining in at times. it was really funny.

we got through the security in the park and we were in.
"oh my fuck we have to go on that rollercoaster right there, look" chris said, pointing at a really big red rollercoaster. it looked insane, with two loops and it looked pretty fast. but fuck it. macy loved rollercoasters so she immediately said yes, and it took me a few moments but i eventually said yes as everyone cheered in happiness, i laughed as we headed over there.

we were near the front of the queue now, and in this time we had watched the ride go round like 50 times.
"oh shit no way you have mrs arnold? for history" chris asked macy.
"yeah, i hate her"
"oh my fucking god i hated her so much man!" chris laughed "she was so strict for no reason"
"i know right!! she got mad at me once for asking to go to the bathroom, like come on bro"
chris and nick laughed. i was super nervous about this ride, but i knew that if i was with my brothers and macy that i would be fine.

we got on, and the rollercoaster layout was a five seater anyways, so that would fit all of us.
chris got in first, then nick, then macy, then me and matt. i was super nervous. we were in the front row as well.
"this is gonna be so lit" macy said
"yessirrrrr" nick and chris laughed, as matt laughed too.
"what if my buckle comes undone?" i asked matt.
"maddie, it's fine i promise it won't. i've been on this ride a billion times and nothing bad has ever happened. don't worry"
he gave me a sympathetic smile, which gave me a lot of comfort. i smiled back.
"if you want to, you can hold my hand" matt suggested
"yeah and you can hold mine too" macy added in, smiling at me. matt laughed
"now you got two hands to squeeze"
i laughed as macy laughed too
"i think it's fine, don't worry guys"-
i was cut off by the ride starting as we started to slowly head up the track. nick and chris were shouting in excitement and i just started screaming, grabbing macy and matts hands, despite what i said a second ago. they started laughing as i squeezed their hands.
"maddie, this isn't even the worst part" matt chuckled, squeezing my hand.
before i knew it, we were going super fast. i was screaming so loud i thought i'd lose my voice, but i was actually enjoying it. i liked this. i didn't open my eyes for most of the ride because of how fast it was, but i could feel macy and matt's hands intertwined with mine, so i felt much better.

the ride ended, and everyone gave me a hi five.
"proud of you, kid" chris smiled. i smiled back.
"alright, WHO WANTS A HOT DOG??" nick exclaimed, getting his bag out of the locker.
"ME!!!" practically all of us screamed as we all laughed.
"okay okay, let's go get some hot dogs" nick chuckled.

(5:07pm)
we were now all in the car after what was a very fun afternoon at the theme park. we had gone on like three more rollercoasters and also bumper cars (bc why not) and the hot dogs were immaculate, and now we were heading back home. we were dropping macy off at her home first.
"macy remind me of your address again?" matt asked macy, driving out the car park.
"it's 42 lavender avenue" she replied (this is a fictional address)
"42 lavender avenue.. ok perfect got it" he replied, typing it into the satnav.
"i'm so happy it's the weekend now and there's no school" i breathed, as everyone laughed.
"oh my god same i cant stand that hellhole" macy laughed.
"cant relate. we just get to sit at home all day doing nothing" chris said, turning around to look at us.
"chris." nick replied. "no, macy, we aren't lazy we do stuff i swear"
macy laughed.
"i know, i watch your youtube videos. you guys are so fucking funny"
"you watch us?!" matt exclaimed, smiling. they didn't know that macy watched them.
"yeah i've been watching you guys since like.. before 100k" macy said, trying to remember.
nick and chris looked at each other.
"that's crazy bro." chris replied
"yeah, that's ridiculous" nick said "thank you so much macy you're so sweet"
macy smiled. i was happy that she could come with us today, it wouldn't have been the same without her.

we arrived at macy's house. she gave me a hug and fist bumped my brothers as she opened the door. we all shouted bye to her and she waved then we drove home.
"i like that kid. she's cool" nick said.