21 - picnic

(next week, thursday, 1:45pm)
i had a good weekend, and went back to school on monday. i hadn't seen sophie all week. i'm not sure if she was even attending because she wasn't in home room twice, and i wasn't in the other two because i was late because of matts weird traffic diversions.
i had been much happier than i was last week for sure. it was lunch now, and me and macy were having a picnic on the grass which we had been planning all week because it was good weather today. the grass was empty and we were pretty much the only people there, apart from some seniors revising.
we were sitting on macy's picnic blanket, and we had chocolate cake, strawberries, apple juice, sandwiches, cookies and crisps. everything was so good. i had bought the cake and sandwiches and she had bought the rest.
"bro this is amazing, we should do this more often" i laughed. she laughed too.
"we should make it a weekly thing"
i nodded, smiling, chewing my cookie. it was so nice and calm. the only noise was birds singing and the lawn mower, which was quiet anyways.
i got a message from chris on my phone.
"my brother just messaged me, lemme see what it is" i said, unlocking my phone.

chrissy💛💛

chrissy💛💛: Hey tomorrow afternoon when you're done with school we got tickets to the theme park nearby
chrissy💛💛: It's gonna be good weather
chrissy💛💛: And we got a spare ticket so I was thinking do u wanna ask ur friend Macy if she wants to come?

what the hell that would be fucking awesome

You: OMG YAYYYY THANK YOU
You: ILL ASK HER RN

"chris just asked me if you wanna come to theme park with us after school tomorrow?" i asked, looking at her. her eyes widened.
"oh my god seriously?? i would love to!!" she smiled.
"perfect!!" i exclaimed, messaging chris back. "this is gonna be so much fun what the actual fuck"
she nodded, drinking her apple juice.
"wait.. so that means chris sturniolo invited me to the theme park?"
i laughed.
"yes, chris sturniolo invited you to the theme park. you're gonna meet the sturniolo triplets." i chuckled, rolling my eyes.
"i love your brothers so much, i cant wait to meet them" she grinned.
"they're excited to meet you too" i smiled.
i couldn't wait.