Chapter 3: grandfather

Nuannuan took her mother's hand, looked up at the butler timidly with a smiling face, and yelled softly.

   "Hello, grandpa housekeeper."

  The polite and well-behaved appearance is rare.

  The housekeeper responded twice, and said distressedly with red eyes, "Miss Nuannuan is so thin, you can eat more. We don't know what you like to eat, so we prepared some according to the taste of the wife and the master."

  Mother Gu nodded with a smile, "I'm sorry to trouble you."

   They walked towards the living room, and the old man who had already sat in the main seat and waited anxiously could not sit still when he saw his grandson coming in.

   "Why did you come back? Where's your sister?"

  Gu An pouted, but he still didn't dare to be presumptuous in front of the old man.

   "Grandpa, what are you in a hurry for? They are walking slowly behind. Why do they all only care about my sister and not me."

  The old man gave him a squinted look, "It would be good if you calm down for a while."

There were footsteps outside, and the old man couldn't wait to stand up and straighten his clothes, then quickly sat down and put on a majestic appearance, but after thinking about it, he was afraid that he would scare his good granddaughter later, so The expression on his face relaxed a lot.

  This old man, who had spent most of his life in the shopping malls, was actually nervous at the moment, and no one would believe him when he said it.

   But it is true.

"dad."

The old man nodded to his son and daughter-in-law, and his eyes fell on the skinny little granddaughter standing next to his daughter-in-law. Looking at the warm face, he suddenly stood up with his eyes wide open, and his hand by his side slightly trembled.

"This this..."

  Papa Gu quickly patted the old man on the back to comfort him, "Dad, calm down."

   "Good good good..."

  The old man said yes repeatedly with trembling lips, but he couldn't wait to go to Nuan Nuan and squat down, showing a kind smile in the little girl's frightened eyes.

   "Nuan Nuan, don't be afraid, I am your grandfather."

   "Why so thin?"

   "We are suffering in Nuan Nuan, and grandpa will not let you suffer in the slightest in the future."

   Trembling, he hugged the little person tightly into his arms. In fact, he didn't even need a paternity test to be sure that this was his granddaughter.

   Nuan Nuan didn't know why grandpa was crying. She was hugged by the old man obediently, pursing her lips and raising her hand to wipe the tears on the old man's face cautiously and timidly.

   "Grandpa doesn't cry."

  Her voice comforted softly, and the old man looked at the little girl and nodded repeatedly.

   "Don't cry, grandpa is happy."

  His voice was unprecedentedly gentle, which stunned Gu An next to him.

  Can his grandfather be so kind? Still crying! This is simply unbelievable! !

  Hearing the little girl call grandpa, the old man felt warm in his heart.