Chapter 123: Gu Bei's unreliable

Bai Mohua is going to find his teacher, but he hasn't seen him for a while, and he will definitely go to meet him when he returns to school as a student this time.

  So Nuan Nuan went to a restaurant for dinner with the second brother who had just met.

   "When did you come back?"

  Gu Bei finally had time to ask about all this. Nuan Nuan called her second brother. Obviously, she also knew who the eldest brother was. Based on his IQ, she could guess that her sister who had been separated for several years had been found by the Gu family.

very nice.

   He stared at his younger sister's beautiful face, which was basically the same as his grandma's, and felt that the blood relationship was so wonderful.

   Nuan Nuan sat obediently next to his second brother and answered his questions in a childlike voice.

   "It has been more than a month. When Nuan Nuan came back, she was skinny, but now she has been fed up by her father and brothers."

   As she spoke, she cupped her chubby face with both hands, her clear and beautiful eyes were bent into crescents, and she pursed her mouth and smiled.

  Rubbing her little head with warm palms, Gu Bei asked her what happened after returning home with a smile on his face.

Nuannuan was talking softly, then her small body got closer and closer to the second elder brother, and finally leaned directly on him, her delicate little face was full of joy and happiness, her dark eyes were shining brightly, the whole body Everyone relaxes.

  Gu Bei hugged the little person in his arms, resting his chin on her fluffy and soft hair, the corners of his mouth raised into a smile, he only listened to her seriously, and the occasional response could make the little girl feel excited.

  Looking at such a lively younger sister, Gu Bei only felt extremely satisfied in his heart. Finally...his younger sister came back, and he found the baby of the Gu family.

   "Second brother, you and big brother really look alike, Nuan Nuan even admitted it wrong, and thought that big brother came here too and didn't come with me and my cousin."

   Talking about this incident, Nuan Nuan covered her face in embarrassment, she had mistaken the person herself.

   Gu Beiwen laughed softly, and scratched her little nose with a finger as white as suet jade without any blemishes.

   "Your big brother and I are twin brothers, of course we do."

   As he spoke, he took off his glasses, squinted slightly and looked at Nuan Nuan.

   "Do you feel more similar?"

  Nuan Nuan Chick nodded like pecking at rice, hesitated for a while and then shook his head, "Big Brother and Second Brother are still different."

   Gu Bei put on his glasses with a smile. Of course he knew what Nuan Nuan meant. Although he and his eldest brother had twin faces that looked almost identical, even family members couldn't tell them apart when they were young, but their personalities were quite distinct when they grew up.

  The personalities of the two are completely different. As long as people who know them see them, they will never mistake them.

  Even Nuan Nuan, when meeting him for the first time, could quickly tell the difference between him and his elder brother.

   "Brother is still in Lincheng?"

  Different from him, my eldest brother studied abroad after graduating from high school, and has been developing abroad since then, and has developed very well.