Chapter 84: The sudden arrival of Gu Mingli

Su Minhao was incompetent and furious, and in the end he could only curse and leave, looking very angry.

   After calming down, Su Ran calmly arranged her clothes, her obsidian pupils turned to the other side of the rockery.

"Come out."

  The voice is as light as a cool autumn breeze.

  Bai Mohua pulled Nuan Nuan out with a somewhat embarrassed expression.

   "Teacher ~"

Nuan Nuan's **** and white eyes looked eagerly at the red-clothed boy opposite him. Under the moonlight, he actually gave him a ghostly feeling. The well-defined face seemed to have lost the immaturity and slenderness they were familiar with. The thin figure was a little lonely for no reason.

   "It's you guys."

  Seeing the two of them, the boy's tone turned warm, and there was a smile in his narrow eyes.

   "Did you hear that just now?"

  The two nodded obediently, and Bai Mohua was a little angry, "Why is your father like this!"

Let alone an illegitimate child before marriage, in the end he even brought Xiaosan and her son and daughter home in a grand manner. Now it is even more shameless to ask the son of the regular wife to help the illegitimate child to work in the company. This is too disgusting. order it.

   Nuan Nuan also felt angry, and nodded angrily to her cousin with her white and tender face.

   "Too much!"

  The two words were actually pronounced fiercely by the soft little guy.

  Su Ran looked at the corners of the mouths of the two of them. They were obviously younger than Bai Mohua, but they looked more mature and stable than him.

   "Brother Su Ran, don't be sad."

   Nuannuan looked at him worriedly, comforting him with a soft voice.

   "They... they don't like you, forget it, my brother and I like you."

  White ink painting "..."

   My feet are a little numb.

  The corners of Su Ran's mouth raised, and he walked up to her and rubbed her head with his hands.

   "Do you see how sad I am?"

  The boy's tone was relaxed, "I don't have any expectations of him for a long time. After he and my mother divorced, I just thought I didn't have a father. I was raised by my grandfather since I was a child. My affection for him may be worse than that of a stranger."

  Bai Mohua felt that this buddy was forcing a smile.

Su Ran rubbed her chin and a sly smile flashed in her eyes, "But it's quite interesting to see him be furious every time he looks helpless at me, and his financial power is in the hands of my grandpa and me. With this threat, he always catches one target, but every time he fails repeatedly, tsk...the spirit is really good."

  White ink painting & warm "..."

   It seems that the two of them have misunderstood, but is it really okay for you to play your father like a monkey?

   "The banquet is coming to an end, are you going now?"

   Nuan Nuan and Bai Mo Hua nodded, and ate everything in their hands on the way back to the banquet hall, and then the two of them hugged their stomachs and were a little bit supported.