Chapter 107: Two more in one

Gu Mingli dived into the water as soon as he kicked the water, but... what he said was clearly the truth, why didn't this person like to listen to it.

   After a short while, he got out of the water again, and then said to Bai Mo who was gnashing his teeth in anger.

   "If you don't like it, I can teach it, let the eldest brother come."

  Bai Mohua Think about Gu Nange's very oppressive aura and expressionless iceberg face.

  He shook his head quickly, no, he didn't dare to move in front of Brother Gu Nan.

  So... if you want to learn swimming, then only Gu Mingli can teach him now.

   "Then... then you should teach me."

  Gu Mingli smiled angrily, "But I'm not happy to teach now."

  White ink painting "!!"

   This person... this person is really too much.

  He stood up angrily and wanted to turn around and leave. If he doesn't teach, he won't teach. He will find someone else to teach him in the future.

   Just when he stood up, his ankle was grabbed by a palm and pulled into the water.

  With a splash, Bai Mohua was pulled into the water.

   Nuan Nuan, who was learning to swim, hugged her third brother's arm, twisted her little neck and looked over there.

   "Is there something wrong with my cousin?"

  Her big wet eyes were full of worry, and she even urged the third brother to go and have a look.

  The slender fingers with well-articulated bones scraped gently on the warm and delicate nose.

   "Don't worry so much, your fourth brother is here."

  After the water waves over there calmed down, Nuan Nuan saw the fourth brother swimming over with his cousin floating on the water with one hand.

  It can also support people to swim in the water, this arm strength is really good.

   "Cough cough cough..."

  Bai Mohua, who had choked on a few sips, was coughing, but his hands were tightly grasping Gu Mingli's strong arm for fear that he would sink.

  He was punching and kicking a guy named Gu Mingli in his heart.

  Although the process was a bit tortuous, Bai Mohua still started to learn to swim like Nuan Nuan, but every time he looked at Gu Mingli, there was a small fire in his eyes, and his teeth creaked.

Within a day, Nuan Nuan can float on the water without sinking and choking on the water. If she holds onto the lake shore, she can swim around the edge with her short legs, but she still doesn't know how to breathe in the water. , Let go and can only hold your breath and swim a little distance.

  The white ink painting is about the same level, even a little bit worse than Nuan Nuan. Not only can he not take a breath, but he dare not let go at all.

  He could only hold onto the shore of the lake with both hands, pitifully showing a wet head in the water, and the feet below kept swinging in the water so as not to sink himself.

  Gu Mingli stood on the shore with his arms folded and looked down at him.

   "You are the worst student I have ever taught!"