Chapter 194: Let's see who gets bald first

"Poof..."

   Gu Mingli laughed again, "I don't know why, every time I see Nuan Nuan like this, I really want to laugh."

  Gu Mingyu pushed his head away a little, and the upward arc of the corner of his mouth couldn't be suppressed. Although he didn't laugh out loud, it was almost the same.

   "Don't let her hear you and sulk again."

  Gu Mingli glanced at him with contempt, "I'm ashamed to say that, you can press the corner of your mouth."

   When Nuan Nuan in front turned back, Gu Mingli stopped laughing instantly and pretended to look up, and Gu Mingyu also straightened the corners of his mouth.

   Nuan Nuan looked at them suspiciously, and then continued to inspect her territory.

  Gu Mingli "I somehow thought of a sentence."

  Gu Mingyu "?"

   "Look, this is the country I have laid down!"

  Gu Mingyu "..."

  Imagine Naituanzi standing at a relatively high place, cocking her tail and saying this sentence with a serious face, and then laughing out loud.

   Nuan Nuan in front of her turned her head instantly, "I knew it, brother, you are laughing Nuan Nuan again!"

  The little face instantly turned into a fat puffer fish.

  But... the little shy and angry little bun is still limp and not aggressive at all.

Gu Mingli squeezed his warm, bulging cheeks, and the little guy lost his temper after a few squeezes, but he was a little depressed, his fleshy pink lips were slightly turned down, and his bright and clean eyes His eyes looked resentful.

  Gu Mingli quibbled while pinching her chubby face, "You read it wrong, we weren't laughing at you, your third brother was laughing at me just now."

   Nuan Nuan looked at him suspiciously, "Really?"

  Gu Mingli nodded with certainty, "If you don't believe me, ask him yourself."

   Nuannuan's eyes fell on the third brother.

  Gu Mingyu had a smile in his eyes, a delicate and beautiful face, and nodded very seriously.

   "Well, I was just laughing at your fourth brother, he is so stupid."

   Then Nuan Nuan believed it, and even seriously defended the fourth brother, "The fourth brother is not stupid."

  After speaking, the little girl showed a soft and bright smile at Gu Mingli.

  Fourth brother, look at me, I will explain everything to you.

  Gu Mingli "..."

   Nuan Nuan continued to walk on her short legs, and took a group of small animals to 'inspect the territory', but Gu Mingli who was behind almost didn't fight with his own brother.

   "You are stupid, your whole family is stupid!"

  Gu Mingyu "It's not a coincidence, my family can't add you?"

  Gu Mingli was so angry that he kicked his own brother, but was dodged by the agile Gu Mingyu.

  When Nuan Nuan turned around, the two had already fought together, Gu Mingli was pulling his brother's hair, Gu Mingyu was pulling his brother's ear, they were talking about who would let go first, but neither would let go.