Chapter 43: Send fruit to big brother

The speed of the face slapping was so fast that it was caught off guard. Looking carefully, the expressions of the other Gu family members at the dining table were obviously surprised. Obviously, they also knew about Gu Nan's cleanliness habits.

   But Nuan Nuan didn't know, so she laughed even happier after seeing Gu Nan eat the food she picked up, and her belly was round after eating, and there was one more person in the team going out for a walk today.

   Nuan Nuan ran around with rhubarb and briquettes in front, and occasionally the family went to the garden to sit on the swing, and my father pushed it behind.

   For this walking exercise, everyone has a smile on their faces, of course, there is only one exception. Gu Nan's expression is like a icicle all the time, which makes Gu's mother and Grandpa Gu's eyes hurt.

  Obviously it wasn't like this when I was a child, why did it grow and become more disabled!

  Actually, if I have to say it, he turned into this cold and ruthless appearance, which actually started when Nuan Nuan disappeared...

   Blame those people back then!

  After Gu Nan came back, Nuan Nuan especially loved to hang around him, following him like a little tail, calling softly her brother from time to time.

  Gu Nan would take the trouble to respond every time. Although there was only one word each time, the little guy would still be happy.

"Big brother."

   Going back, Nuan Nuan walked up to Gu Nan with small steps, and she boldly grabbed her brother's bony index finger with her soft little hand.

  Brother's fingers are slightly cool, but the weather is relatively hot now, so the coolness is just right for her.

   "Brother, why are your hands cold?"

   Nuan Nuan raised her small face and asked in a childlike voice, looking at him with **** and white eyes, but because she was too tall and she was a short man, so she could only see the big brother's strong and beautiful chin.

  Gu Nan slightly bent Qu Nagen's finger that was caught by her, "I don't know."

   Nuan Nuan followed him at the same pace. Similarly, Gu Nan also walked very slowly in order to accommodate her short legs.

   "Are my brother's hands cold in winter?"

  Gu Nan nodded and hummed.

   Nuan Nuan immediately looked at him with distressed eyes.

   Gu Nan "???"

   "That brother must be very cold. When it's cold, Nuan Nuan grabs his hand, okay? Big brother's hand is cold, and warm is hot, so that brother won't be cold."

  Gu Nan lowered his eyes, looking at the little guy with crooked eyebrows and eyes who spoke in a milky voice, the corners of his straight mouth raised slightly in an imperceptible arc.

   "Yes." He agreed, and the little man smiled even more happily, like a little sun, beautiful and warm.

  Gu Nan himself had a lot of work, so after he came back from his walk, he went into the study to get busy.

   Nuan Nuan reluctantly left the big brother's study room. In fact, the big brother let her stay and play by herself, but she didn't want to disturb the big brother's work.

   "I didn't expect Nuan Nuan to be so clingy to Xiao Nan."

  Papa Gu felt sour in his heart, but he didn't say, "My son is so cold, I don't know why Nuan Nuan likes him so much!"