Chapter 89: Hey hometown, is this your brother?

The result of this competition was beyond everyone's expectations. Who would have thought that such a big dark horse could be produced.

  For this contestant named Guli, everyone’s impression of him really echoes the saying, ‘It starts with appearance and is loyal to talent. '

   This is a player that surprised them, and also a talent that surprised them.

  The smile on Nuan Nuan's face hasn't faded since the end of the game. It's bright and soft, and her eyes are full of pride for her brother.

  Especially when she saw her fourth brother saying to the camera, "Nuan Nuan, I won", her little heart was pounding with excitement. Her fourth brother is really amazing.

  When Bai Mohua took her to find someone, Gu Mingli hadn't changed his clothes yet, and there was a group of people around him, among them were the drivers who had raced with him just now, and some shrewd businessmen in suits and leather shoes.

   Those businessmen certainly saw the value in Gu Mingli and wanted to invite him to join the club.

At present, there are several people from several clubs. For Gu Mingli, the young man from Xia who broke the siege and won Chris and Andre, each of them has the attitude that he is bound to win, and the conditions offered are higher and higher. Well, just to grab him.

   Such treatment is envied by many racing drivers, and they hope that they are surrounded by those big clubs.

   "Sorry, I don't have the idea of ​​joining the club yet."

   Gu Mingli, who was envied, maintained the same attitude towards those clubs, and everyone rejected them.

   The rejected club doesn't understand. Isn't it stupid not to join the club with such an advantage now?

  But Gu Mingli insisted that these people can't help it.

   "You're really good." Getting rid of those who invited him into the club, the dark brown-haired youth gave Gu Mingli a thumbs up, and praised this fascinating boy like a black panther in somewhat broken Chinese.

  Andre is a native of Saudi Arabia. He is very tall and has a bold personality. In the final stage of the chase, although he lost in the end, Andre did not feel unwilling or jealous at all. Instead, he felt unprecedented excitement.

   "Chris chased me for so many years but failed to overtake me. I didn't expect to be overtaken by you. The last part of the chase was really exciting."

  He danced and spoke in Chinese mixed with some Saudi language, but it was not difficult for people to understand.

   Gu Mingli accepted Andre's praise with a smile.

   "I'm so proud this time. When we meet again in the next game, I will definitely regard you as my opponent."

  Gu Mingli clenched his fist and bumped against his fist, "I also look forward to our next match."

  Although he is young, he is not stage frightened.

  Chris also came over to praise a few words, he is not someone who can't afford to lose.

  Perhaps only Kerr and his companions looked at Gu Mingli with jealous eyes.

  Especially Kerr, thinking of being provoked during the game, he was narrow-minded and vengeful, and he couldn't swallow this breath anyway.

   "Gerry, you are crazy, you dare to provoke me like that on the field, I will make you look good."

   After threatening him, he left. Although he really wanted to beat that kid here, he also knew that if he did, his GP career would be over.