Chapter 150: strawberries are ripe

"Brother, it's time for you to study."

  When Gu Mingli was playing games, Nuan Nuan ran over with his book in his arms but looked at him eagerly.

  Gu Mingli "..."

  What if there is always a younger sister who urges him to study? Of course I learned it.

   Nuan Nuan herself sat next to him with the textbooks to study, oh yes, there is also Gu An.

  The little girl really broke her heart in order to let her two brothers study hard. The three supervised each other together. In fact, it was mainly the younger sister who supervised the brothers. The main reason was that the two of them were too unconscious.

  However, the effect is quite good. For this reason, Papa Gu also specially invited a tutor to come.

  The teacher is a gentle and elegant young man who is still in college and is currently working as a part-time tutor.

  If it were the past, Gu Mingli and Gu Anneng would have blown away their tutors within a day, but now...

  Being watched by the younger sister, the two of them could only frown and fall into the bitter sea of ​​study.

  After a day of study, Gu Mingli felt that his whole body was useless, and his mind was full of all kinds of messy knowledge.

  Gu An also felt that he was about to be useless, and the two of them lay on the bed and sighed together.

  The little girl felt so distressed, so she ran downstairs and poured juice for her brothers.

   "Fourth brother and little brother, you have worked hard." The little girl is extremely diligent

  The two stood up, looking at the soft sister who served them juice, they felt that it was actually... not so hard.

   But both of them admire Nuan Nuan's energetic appearance.

   "Aren't you tired at all?"

  Nuannuan looked at them innocently with small eyes, "No, I won't be tired just sitting there and reading."

   The two feeling exhausted "..."

  Gu An "...Why does it seem like I'm the only scumbag in our family?"

  The eldest brother and the second brother both graduated from prestigious schools, and they were both top students in the college entrance examination. Needless to say, their academic performance, Nuan Nuan's memory, the two of them have already had a deep understanding, and they are no different from a photographic memory.

  So... It seems that he is a scumbag out of their family?

  Nuan Nuan Nuan Nuo Nuo comforted, "Little brother doesn't want to learn, but you learned very well today."

  Gu An was also quickly shunned.

   "See you again, brother. I'm off to learn the piano."

   Nuan Nuan bid farewell to her two elder brothers. It's time for her to practice the piano. After practicing the piano, she has to learn to draw.

Most of the day is spent studying, as an ordinary child, I would definitely not be able to bear it long ago, but Nuan Nuan enjoys it, seeing Gu Mingli and Gu An's scalp tingling makes her feel distressed, so she doesn't want to learn. willing.

   Such days passed quickly, and it was almost time for Gu Mingli and his school to hold the school sports meeting.

   "Nuan Nuan will accompany me to school tomorrow. I can come back during the school sports meeting and take you to see it every day. Don't immerse yourself in studying all day, and be careful to become a nerd."