Chapter 88: Nuannuan, I won

Facing such a situation, everyone in the audience was a little bit embarrassed.

  In their minds, it is the first time for a young boy who has just grown up to participate in such a large-scale competition. It is basically impossible for him to win unless he can fly.

   Nuan Nuan was so anxious that tears rolled in her beautiful eyes.

   "Cut... this boy can't win, so it's useless to look forward to it."

   "I had high expectations for him before. After all, he is too young and has little experience."

   "It's just a vase, I don't think he can do it."

   "Nonsense!"

  While several young people were discussing next to each other, the voice of a soft and waxy little milk sounded fiercely, with a crying voice.

  They still met an angry little white jade girl head-on. The little girl looked limp, but now she was tearful and fierce.

  The young people were at a loss for a moment, why... why are they still crying.

   "My fourth brother is very powerful!"

   Nuan Nuan is like a little hen guarding her cubs at the moment, but she is not allowed to say that her fourth brother is so good.

   "Well, great!"

  Bai Mohua is also standing on the united front with Nuan Nuan at this moment, no matter how awkward he is with Gu Mingli, he doesn't like to hear others talk about him, after all, he is Nuan Nuan's brother.

   "It's not a vase, the fight is very fierce."

  Everyone "..."

   How did you get into a fight.

  But those young people also know how they have provoked this child, and their feelings are her brother.

   This is a bit embarrassing, who would have thought that the boy's younger sister was sitting next to them.

   At this moment, the audience suddenly exclaimed, the kind of uproar that could blow over the roof.

Nuan Nuan and Bai Mo Hua quickly turned their heads to look at the big screen, and saw that Gu Mingli jumped up even with his people and the car. The heavy motorcycle, which was full of texture and black like a panther, drew a sharp and graceful arc in the air, directly Jump over two cars and land from above.

The leaning young man stared sharply at the front. After landing, he flew out like a cheetah, and made a desperate rampage. The people in the audience could only see the speed of an afterimage, and the players on the field even more so. Don't dare to stand in front of him again.

   This is completely desperate! Who dares to provoke?

   "Fuck! Is he a mad dog?"

   "I like him a little bit, it's so exciting!" After speaking, the contestant speeded up to catch up.

   "Nima, wasn't he stopped by the Grays behind?"

   The drivers who were running in front didn't see what was going on behind them, but just by hearing the cheers from the audience, they could guess that this kid must have made some incredible move.

   "Man, he caught up with Kerr!"

  Ker was the blue and white heavy motorcycle that surpassed Gu Mingli before. From the cooperation between him and Gray and others before, Gu Mingli knew that they were in the same group.