Chapter 83: Hit... can't go on...

Bai Mohua patted her on the shoulder with a smile on his face and coaxed her softly.

   "Don't be afraid."

Su Ran came over and rubbed her head, Nuan Nuan's little face was flushed and slowly raised her head, and found that everyone was still looking at her, her thin white fingers were grabbing her cousin's clothes, and the whole person was quietly looking at her Hiding behind him, only half of his cute and cute head was exposed, like a shy little fluffy hamster.

   "Brother Su Ran."

   Softly calling out to the boy in front of him, Bai Mohua handed over the small cake she hadn't finished eating.

  The little girl subconsciously opened her mouth and took a small bite and started to eat. She was not so shy after eating. Sitting between her cousin and Su Ran, her eyes sparkled and she praised sincerely.

   "Brother Su Ran was so good just now, the music he played was beautiful, everyone was praising you."

  Su Ran suddenly approached her, "Do you want to learn Guqin?"

   Nuan Nuan blinked her eyes, and looked at him with a little surprised expression.

   "I...can I learn too?"

  Su Ran couldn't help pinching her face, her tone was clear and pleasant, "Yes, as long as you like, I will teach you."

   Nuan Nuan was a little moved, she still liked the sound of that guqin, but...

   "But Nuan Nuan will be going back soon."

  Hearing this, Bai Mohua felt that the things in his hand suddenly became stale. That's right, the little cousin will go back to Lincheng soon, so I won't be able to play with my little cousin every day!

   "This is easy."

  Su Ran didn't have that trouble, "Let's make a video, and I will teach you Guqin at a certain time. If you want to learn other instruments, I will also know a little bit about it."

   Nuan Nuan's eyes lit up immediately, and she picked up her small mobile phone and looked at him eagerly.

   "Brother Su Ran, let's add WeChat."

  Then the two successfully added friends, and looked at the note Nuan Nuan thought about it.

   "Then brother Su Ran is considered Nuan Nuan's teacher?"

  Su Ran murmured, her pretty eyebrows raised slightly, "If you think so, that's fine."

   "Teacher~"

   Nuan Nuan immediately frowned, and called out to the teacher in a soft voice.

Looking at the beautiful milky white dumpling in front of her, Su Ran felt her heart softened. She rubbed her hairy head with white jade green fingers, and the little girl tilted her head and arched it in his palm, soft almost.

   so good...

   "Since you are all called teachers, I will give you a gift when you go back."

   Nuan Nuan was a little embarrassed, and said softly.

   "I didn't even give the teacher a present."

  Su Ran "I don't need you to send it."

  Bai Mohua was a little dazed looking at it, how could it become a teacher-student relationship just by talking?

  But Nuan Nuan likes to learn this, so it is not a loss for Su Ran to teach.

  Su Ran is very busy today, so she just came over to say hello to Nuan Nuan and Bai Mo Hua, and said something briefly before leaving.