Chapter 180: Gu Wan messing around

Then she watched with a little obsession that the fairy-like man walked up to the person she hated, raised his hand to rub her head intimately and laughed.

   In front of Nuan Nuan, he completely lost the desolate and alienated look when he first entered the door, but the shallow smile at the corner of his mouth made him look better.

  Gu Wan's fingers instantly tightened her clothes, wishing that she was Gu Nuannuan, and that person could laugh at her like this.

After a lot of anticipation, the man finally turned his head to look at other people. When his eyes fell on her, Gu Wan's heart was pounding with nervousness. Unfortunately, that cold and indifferent gaze just swept past her. It didn't stop for a second.

  Being so indifferent and indifferent is completely different from when it fell on Gu Nuannuan.

  Gu Wan pursed her lips unwillingly.

   "Nuan Nuan, do you miss me?"

  Bai Mohua hugged the little girl, and put his face on the little girl's fleshy face, like two cats licking each other, looking cute.

   Nuan Nuan's clean and beautiful eyes turned into small crescents with a smile, and the two shallow dimples on his face looked very cute, and his soft little arms hugged the second brother's neck and rubbed against him affectionately.

   "Yeah, Nuan Nuan misses her first cousin and second cousin."

  The voice is soft, glutinous and sweet, which makes people feel weak after hearing it.

  Bai Mohua was instantly satisfied when she heard her words, and then stuffed the chubby milk dumpling in her arms into the hands of her own brother.

   "Brother, hug Nuan Nuan too."

  After letting go, he shook his arm quietly. The little cousin grew more and more solid, and wearing such thick clothes was not much heavier than usual.

   But look at the smile on the little cousin's round and prettier little face, he also smirked.

   Nuan Nuan hugged the big cousin's neck and leaned up to stick it, and then he smiled and squeezed the fleshy little cheeks.

   "The little guy is getting fatter."

  Nuannuan "!!"

   Regardless of size, girls always care about their weight!

  Nuan Nuan didn't admit that he was fat, Nai Jiji retorted.

   "No, it's obviously because I wear too many warm clothes."

  She didn't gain weight!

  A smile flashed in Bai Moshu's eyes, and he shook the little guy in his arms with a dark belly.

"yes?"

  Nuan Nuan inhaled, and nodded super seriously, "Yeah, don't believe me, big cousin touched Nuan Nuan's belly, it's flat."

  Bai Moshu's slender fingers poked lightly on her belly, and then poked again.

   Nuan Nuan: ...It's a little itchy, she can't hold it anymore!

   Decisively shifting the battlefield, the small body turned towards the big brother and opened his arms to hug him.

  Falling into the arms of her big brother, she quietly heaved a sigh of relief, her small expression a little smug.

   "That's right, Nuan Nuan's stomach is flat."

   "Puchi..."

  Who couldn't help laughing, Nuan Nuan's **** and white eyes looked over, and stared at her third brother Gu Mingyu.