Chapter 141: Be installed (two in one)

"Cough... this score is actually..."

   Nuan Nuan's eyebrows and eyes were curved, and she smiled like a warm little sun.

   "But I heard from my aunt that my brother used to be too lazy to write test papers."

  The little girl shook her head, and the dull hair on her fluffy little head also swayed, looking extremely flexible.

   "My brother scored 61 in the test this time, which is very good."

  When the soft and glutinous girl said this, her face and eyes were full of seriousness, without any perfunctory.

  I don't know why, but Gu Mingli suddenly felt his heart sour.

  He lowered his eyes to hide the emotion in his eyes, and raised his hand to rub the little girl's head.

  Since he didn't like to study, his family has seldom cared about his grades. Even if he cared about it once in a while, what he faced was his father's roar of hating iron and steel, and... the mixed doubles of the husband and wife.

  My grades are not enough in the eyes of others, and this little fool also said that he did well in the exam.

   "Do you know that the total score is 150, I haven't passed yet."

   Nuan Nuan shook her short short legs, the fleshy cheeks on her small face looked very cute.

   "What does that matter? Nuan Nuan's fourth brother is very good even if he doesn't study well, but if he studies well, he will be even better!"

   While talking, the little girl hugged Gu Mingli's neck and leaned over to kiss him on the face. After the kiss, she was so shy that her white and tender face flushed slightly.

   "This is Nuan Nuan's reward to Fourth Brother, Fourth Brother, don't dislike Nuan Nuan."

   Covering his little face with his hands while talking about the little girl.

  Gu Mingli touched his cheek, the corners of his mouth rose wildly, and suddenly he picked up his sister, put him on his lap, and kissed her on the forehead.

   "Don't dislike it, who dares to dislike my sister?"

  He was very happy, and by the way, he gave the elder brother who was sitting next to him a provocative look.

  Gu Nan didn't even look at a certain childish boy.

  Bai Mohua's furry head suddenly leaned over and stuffed it into Gu Mingli's arms.

   "Nuan Nuan also kisses my cousin."

  The expression like a dog inviting pets was so disgusted by Gu Mingli that he raised his hand to push the big head in front of him.

  Bai Mohua is immature and has a lot of flesh on his cheeks. When Gu Mingli's palm is pressed down, the flesh on his face is crushed.

  Bai Mohua flapped his hands indiscriminately, "Ni Zuo Kai! I want a warm kiss."

  Gu Mingli looked disgusted, "You are too close to me, get away."

   "Then you give me the warmth."

   "Bah! It's a good idea, now Nuan Nuan belongs to me, and she gave me a reward."

  Bai Mohua's hairy eyes stared round and round in anger, "I was always the first in grade when I was in school, and my little cousin has to give me a reward."

  Gu Mingli was furious, "No. 1 is amazing. I don't often come first?"

   "Your is the bottom one."