Chapter 170: Sour Gu Mingli

"think!"

  The little girl replied with a super loud voice, and the next second her voice became softer again, speaking softly.

   "I miss my second brother so much, when will my second brother come back?"

  The little girl held the phone and looked at it eagerly, as if she wanted to stare at her second brother from the phone.

  Gu Bei listened to his younger sister's soft and soft milk voice, and felt his heart soften, and the tiredness from the past few days was swept away.

   "Well, I also want to be warm, and my brother will go back when the things here are over, and it will not be more than a month at the latest."

   It's still a month away, but my brother's birthday is only half a month away, and the corner of Nuan Nuan's mouth twitched pitifully, she can't say yet.

   "Oh, there's still one month left, and it's almost New Year's Eve."

  The little girl's voice was full of pitifulness.

  Gu Bei recognized it, and asked in a gentle voice.

   "Just miss me so much, I will definitely come back to celebrate the New Year together, what is Nuan Nuan doing now?"

  The little girl was successfully distracted, and said in a childish voice that she was reading a book now.

   "What book to read?"

   Nuan Nuan whimpered, "I won't tell you."

   There was a burst of laughter from the opposite side, and he didn't follow up with the question, but instead asked other questions.

  Nuan Nuan was like a small chatter, muttering to his second brother all the interesting things that happened recently, but when he was talking, he found that there was no sound on the other side, and instead there was a burst of even and long breathing.

   This is... asleep!

  The kid's delicate face was wrinkled, and his beautiful and clean eyes were full of distress. His second brother must be very tired, but she didn't realize it.

   Nuannuan was extremely annoyed, and worried that her second elder brother didn't cover her quilt properly. The weather is so cold now, what if she catches a cold, she knows that a cold always feels uncomfortable.

   Nuannuan hung up the second brother's phone and called the second brother's assistant brother.

   "Brother Mu Qing, please go and see if my second brother has covered himself with the quilt. He is asleep."

The person on the opposite side is used to receiving Nuan Nuan's calls, because many times they can't get through to Professor Gu's phone calls, and the little girl will call him, and ask him to help look after her second brother. , Pay attention to eating, sleeping, dressing, etc. It is very considerate.

  The little guy's soft and waxy milk voice does not make people feel impatient, but very heartwarming.

   These days, who doesn't really care about you, who would be so long-winded? Many people in their research institute often don't call to care for them for ten days and a half months.

  Mu Qing agreed with a smile while going to see Gu Bei. Sure enough, Professor Gu lay on the bed without taking off his jacket and mobile phone.

The assistant quickly turned up the heating in the room, then took off his coat and shoes, put the quilt on the bed, and explained the matter here to the Nuan Nuan child. The child thanked Nuannuo repeatedly. sweet.