Chapter 67: Keep it for the New Year, don't fish it

Xiao Xiao glanced at each other, and the atmosphere between the two sides suddenly became tense.

There are always some people in the world who can't deal with them since they were young. Since kindergarten, Gu Mingli and Yang Xingchen have been the kings of the kids. They have almost the same style of doing things in the house, and they are domineering and ruthless in fighting. The result of these two getting together is... Anyone can see Not used to anyone.

It can be said that Yang Xingchen and Gu Mingli fought from kindergarten to high school. Even if the high school is not in the same school, they still fight when they meet. When fighting, it depends on who brings more people at that time.

  The current situation is that the number of people on Gu Mingli's side is obviously on the weak side, and he also has two 'oil bottles' - Nuan Nuan and Gu An.

   On the other side, not counting the girls, there are at least a dozen of them.

  Tang Le quietly moved to Gu Mingli's side.

   "Brother...we can't do it today!"

  Gu Mingli stared at the bright red hair, "Gu An, bring Nuan Nuan to the side."

  Even if there are few people, he will not lose his momentum. It is impossible to escape. This word does not exist in Gu Mingli's dictionary!

  The other party is not yet able to fight even children, so this is just a war between them.

   "It's been a few days since I haven't seen my hair, and my hair has turned gray. In two days, will my young master have to go to your house for dinner?"

  Gu Mingli stood with his hands in his pockets, and he looked like a hermaphrodite when he opened his mouth.

   Yang Xingchen has been dealing with him for so many years, can he not know his dung-spitting mouth?

   "Each to each other, the red-haired pig is not much better!"

  Yang Xingchen approached with people, the little flames of anger in his eyes burned so vigorously, he and Gu Mingli were already deadly enemies, but a school belle from their school he had a crush on yesterday still likes Gu Gou, where is he going to save face!

  The skaters around saw the situation and had already slipped away, and they didn't know who would do it first, so the two sides fought like this.

   Nuan Nuan stood far away and saw the fourth brother and the others being surrounded and beaten, and was so worried that she was about to cry.

  Gu An comforted him, "Don't be afraid, it's just a beating, it's not a big deal."

   But no one noticed that the phone on Nuan Nuan's neck turned on automatically.

  【If the owner's environment is found to be dangerous, immediately activate the alarm mode. 】

   Just heard this voice, Nuan Nuan just picked up the phone and connected on the opposite side.

   "Hi, this is the Lincheng Public Security Bureau, what help do you need?"

  Nuan Nuan & Gu An "!!"

  Since... the alarm has been called automatically.

  The warm voice was a little anxious, "I...my brother was beaten QAQ"

   Anxious and frightened, the soft and waxy voice of the little milk was crying.

  The police hurriedly asked where it was, but without Nuannuan saying anything, the smart phone gave the address very clearly.