Chapter 173-174: good job || Prepare New Year's goods

When Gu Nan pursed his lips and went to the fifth floor of the company in a depressed mood, the director of the sales department walked up to him.

   "Ah! Mr. Gu, your scarf today is really pretty. May I take the liberty to ask where you bought it? This scarf not only looks good in style, but also looks very warm in terms of material."

  Gu Nan's expression didn't change, after all, the expression on his face is probably the same in this life, his face is paralyzed.

  But his eyes lit up a little when his scarf was praised, and the joy in his eyes was really visible to the naked eye.

  He restrained the urge to crazily raise the corners of his mouth, and just nodded at the sales director's 'friendly face'.

   "I can't buy it, my sister wove it."

  The sales director's expression became even more exaggerated, "My God, is this a scarf that your sister knitted herself? This... I really can't tell, your sister is only six years old, right?"

  Gu Nan nodded reservedly.

   "I wish I had such a younger sister, I really envy you."

The last sentence is absolutely true. Although what she said was a bit exaggerated, the scarf on Mr. Gu's body really matched him in both color and style, and she also saw the different ends of the scarf with sharp eyes. Features, Gu Nan and a smiling face, these are really full of details.

   She loves such a younger sister!

  However, for no reason, I suddenly found that Mr. Gu is also very cute today, what a fat thing!

   When he left by mistake, Nan Feng, who was standing next to Gu Nan, silently gave the sales director a thumbs up, doing a good job.

  The sales director winked at him, and thanked Assistant Nan, otherwise they wouldn't know why Mr. Gu came to 'patrol' today.

  Who would have thought... This CEO is just trying to show off his sister.

   On the road after that, people always praised Gu Nan's scarf, and the pressure on a certain president's body that was visible to the naked eye was reduced a lot, and Nan Feng finally breathed a sigh of relief.

  When he returned to the office, Gu Nan suddenly said to him, "Good job."

  South Wind "..."

  So... what he did was discovered?

  The south wind was in a mess, but he took a cautious look at the boss, and found that he was not angry because of it, and immediately smiled.

   Also, Mr. Gu is so smart, how can he hide it from him, but as long as it makes him happy, after all, once he is happy, he will...

   "Double the bonus this month."

  South Wind OvO

whee...

   Nuan Nuan didn't know what happened in the big brother's company. The little girl got up a little late today, and her brother and fathers all went to work.

  Anyway, I don't need to go for a morning jog with my brother in winter, so it's better to be late.

  Walking around the house in a little fluffy pajamas, the second brother came back yesterday, I don't know if the second brother got up.

  Thinking like this, Nuan Nuan hugged the briquettes, and ran to the door of the second brother's room, opened the door, and poked a small head in.