Chapter 139: Thorough examination

This day, Nancheng High School had its final exam. Gu Mingli yawned and sat in his seat, staring at the scenery outside the window in a daze. The black ballpoint pen was spinning dazzledly between his slender fingers.

  When the test paper was sent to him, he casually glanced at it. In the past, he couldn't understand any of it during the exam, so he didn't bother to read it.

  It is better to sleep if you have time to waste your brain and write answers in a mess.

  The first subject was Chinese, and he passed the multiple-choice questions at a glance as before, until he was stunned when he was writing ancient poems silently.

  This question...he seems to be able to?

  The first sentence is from persuasion.

  Therefore, if you do not accumulate silicon steps, you will not reach a thousand miles. The following blanks need to be filled in.

  Gu Mingli suddenly regained his energy. He really knows this question. Some time ago, Nuan Nuan asked him what he had learned, and asked Lu Xingzhi impromptuly, and then talked about a few texts that needed to be recited.

  His sister asked him if he would, and the answer was of course no, but as an older brother, he needed to save face in front of his younger sister, so he asked Nuan Nuan to make a video call the next day, and it would be the next day.

Then he was obsessed with the text that needed to be recited, and it took several hours to memorize it. Although he was tired, but when his soft sister praised him and said that he would give him a gift, Gu Mingli felt that it was all worth it of.

   Later, he encountered the same text that needed to be recited, but he recited it in advance to save face.

  Then since he knows everything, let's...write it?

  After writing the dictation of the first question, he glanced at the second question and fell silent...he will do it again.

   After silently writing, Gu Mingli became interested to read other texts, and he was persuaded to leave by reading and understanding a large number of texts.

  Finally turn to composition.

   The cutest person you meet in your life...

   This is a material composition, and there are many explanations behind it, but Gu Mingli's eyes fell on the first sentence.

  The cutest person I met must be my sister!

  It was the first time in a long time since I went to school that I had the urge to write a composition, and Gu Mingli started writing immediately.

   Sitting diagonally opposite, Tang Liao finished painting the multiple-choice questions and started doing other little tricks out of boredom. Then he went to see Gu Mingli, and the sight of him almost scared him away.

   Good guy! Is he blind? He actually saw Gu Ge writing furiously!

  Tang Le looked at Gu Mingli with a horrified expression, but he looked at Gu Mingli for too long, and he seemed a bit awkward among a group of quiet students taking the exam, and was caught by the invigilating teacher on the podium.

   "Tang Le, where are you looking? Write your own!"

   Tang Le bowed his head quickly, but the turbulent waves in his heart could not be calmed down for a long time.

  He, Brother Gu, is actually taking the exam seriously!

   This is even scarier than Mars hitting the earth!