Chapter 177: new year

In the end, the sons changed into red sweaters under the coercion of adults.

  Of course, only Gu Nan, Bai Moshu and Gu Mingli were reluctant among them.

   After changing clothes, she was also reluctant to come out of the room for a long time. Finally, mother Gu, who couldn't wait, knocked on the door, and the three came out after a long time.

  Gu Mingli wears black clothes and school uniform most of the time, and he has never worn such a bright color. The expression on that unruly and flamboyant face is full of impatience.

   But I have to say that he looks more energetic and youthful in a red sweater. The clothes he wore before are handsome, but he looks too domineering and old-fashioned.

  Of course, he himself likes the same style.

   When Gu Nan came out wearing a sweater, he tugged at the collar unaccustomed to it. Mother Gu's eyes lit up when she saw her eldest son.

   "That's right. You wear dark shirts, trench coats and suits all day long. You are only twenty-four years old, so you look like your dad. How energetic you are wearing this way, isn't it warm?"

  Bai Anran blinked at the child.

  The little girl was very obedient and nodded in cooperation with her mother, "Yeah."

  Gu Nan "...Mom."

  Although his face was still expressionless, his tone was inexplicably helpless.

  Mother Gu happily pushed the person forward, and there was a white ink book.

  Bai Moshu is not used to wearing such clothes. He usually looks deserted and abstinent, but after changing into a red sweater, he also feels different.

  Eight people were wearing the same clothes. The boys were handsome and the girls were cute. Standing together, they really looked so good. Several adults took out their mobile phones and took a quick photo of them.

   "I will wear it like this tomorrow and let's go out to pay New Year's greetings."

   Gu Nan and Bai Moshu, who planned to completely replace today, "..."

  Can they destroy the clothes at night?

   Seemingly seeing the inner thoughts of the two, Bai Anran said with a smile, "I forgot to tell you, I think these clothes are festive, so each of them has prepared several sets."

  Everyone "..."

  As the saying goes... **** is still old and spicy!

   "Let's go, today is Chinese New Year, Nuan Nuan is going to pay grandpa New Year's greetings, and Gu An is also going."

  The two younger ones walked up to Grandpa Gu, and Gu Ante knelt down in front of the old man.

  The little girl took a look at her brother and knelt down obediently.

   "Grandpa Happy New Year!"

   Nuan Nuan blinked her eyes, and followed with a soft shout.

   "Grandpa Happy New Year~"

  The old man looked at the grandson and good-looking granddaughter in front of him, and smiled until the wrinkles on his face deepened. He quickly stuffed each of them with a red envelope and helped the little girl up.

   "Why are you so honest, the ground is so hard, and I didn't wait for your brothers to bring a small pillow.".

  Master Gu rubbed the little girl's knee in distress.