Chapter 161: Sick Nuan Nuan

Painted in white ink, "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Nuannuan just scared me to death."

Nuannuan's body trembled a little, her arms hugged her cousin's neck tightly, Xiaoxiaobai's beautiful face was buried in the crest of his neck, her big clear eyes were red, and the teardrops were pattering like a disconnected line It fell down with a clatter.

   "Woooooh...I'm so scared, cousin."

The cries of the two came one after another like a duet. At this moment, the little girl who was already safe was hugged by her cousin and started crying aggrievedly. Her two little hands hugged his neck tightly and her little body cried out. smoked.

  The white ink book "..." standing on the side

  Wait...cousin?

  His eyes fell on the little girl held by his own brother.

   "Boy, thanks to you this time."

   Team Yan came over with a smile and patted him on the shoulder, his eyes full of admiration. The young man's series of performances were excellent.

  Bai Mohua hummed, accepting such praise with no humility.

   "Thank you for the compliment."

   Yan team "..."

  You make me unable to answer the following words.

   "By the way, who is the person you mentioned who induced Fang Qing to commit a crime?"

   Yan Dui's face suddenly became very serious. Knowing the existence of such a dangerous person and his occupational disease again, he wished to arrest that person immediately.

  Bai Moshu shook his head very honestly, "I don't know."

   "Cough cough cough..."

   Team Yan didn't expect to hear such words, coughed several times, and even looked at him in disbelief.

   "You don't know? Then you were so confident just now? Then you know what happened to Fang Qing?"

   "No, I just heard what you said."

   Team Yan suddenly remembered the information about Fang Qing that his subordinates told him to investigate when he was outside.

   But there is only so little information, how did this person use so little information to deduce so many things in such a short period of time!

  Is this still a human brain?

"elder brother."

   There was a pitiful voice next to him.

Bai Moshu immediately turned his eyes back to Bai Mohua, seeing him and the little girl in his arms crying with red eyes and nose and pitiful appearance, the indifferent expression on his clear face became a little helpless, and he put his hand Put it on my brother's head and rub it.

"never mind."

  Just as he was about to withdraw his hand, he saw the little girl staring at him with big wet eyes.

  Bai Moshu hesitated, but put his hand on the little girl's head and rubbed it.

"obedient."

   Nuannuan's eyes lit up in an instant, and the milky voice let out a sobbing cry.

   "Second cousin."

  Bai Moshu hummed, and probably had a guess about Nuan Nuan's identity.

Team Yan next to    is already in a state of shock.