Chapter 168: Tenderness from brothers

A scarf fell from the sky and surrounded the little girl's neck and the small face under the nose. A familiar voice came from above.

   "When playing outside, don't forget to wear a scarf, hat and gloves."

   Nuan Nuan grasped the scarf with two thin white hands and just nodded her head when there was a beautiful little hat on her hair, which was put on by her third brother Gu Mingyu, who also tidied her hair by the way.

After putting on the hat, Nuan Nuan's face looked a bit smaller, her eyes were bright and energetic, black like grapes, her eyelashes were of enviable length, curly and curled like small black delicate fans Son.

  The exhaled breath instantly floated up and turned into a white mist, and it didn't take long for little pearls to hang on her distinct eyelashes. '

"hand."

A cold voice came from the side, Nuan Nuan obediently passed her little hand over, and then was grasped by a slender hand with well-defined knuckles, and a faint smell of disinfectant came from the tip of her nose, which is the unique smell of big cousins .

   "Don't take off your gloves when playing in the snow."

  Bai Moshu explained in a low voice while putting two gloves on the little guy's hands.

  Finally, the shapely and slender fingers scratched the tip of her delicate nose, "Remember?"

  The little girl nodded her head obediently, and replied sweetly, "Oh, Nuan Nuan remembered."

  Bai Moshu raised the corners of his mouth, and pressed his five fingers on her small head, with a cold voice full of affection.

   "So good."

   Nuan Nuan just followed a small furry beast that was held down, waving its small arms and flopping twice. The big cousin let go of her hand before she looked up at her brothers.

   "Brother, you have to come back soon~"

   "Got it, Gu Mingli, look at her, don't go crazy."

  Gu Mingli put the white fluffy earmuffs in his hand on her ears, and there were two lop-eared rabbit ears on the earmuffs. After wearing them, Nuan Nuan looked more like a small animal that had become a spirit.

So cute!

  The brothers who were about to leave suddenly stopped, and Bai Moshu silently took out his mobile phone, and his hands were so fast, Kaka took a close-up of Xiao Nuannuan's furry appearance.

   Gu Nan was silent for two seconds, and also... took out his cell phone.

  Gu Mingyu ran over and hugged the little guy's shoulders, then took a beautiful group photo, and decisively set it as the lock screen.

   "The two of us are the prettiest."

   Beautiful.

  Everyone unanimously set the cute and lovely photos in the warm snow as lock screen or wallpaper.

   You can see that the lock screen of the phone before changing is also a picture of Nuan Nuan, anyway, it's all about my sister's various pictures in turn.

After seeing off her father and elder brother who were going to work, Nuannuan ran into the snow, dressed as thickly as a clumsy little penguin, staggered when walking, and then fell successfully and fell into the snow .

  Rhubarb jumped around in the snow like crazy after being released, not Erha is better than Erha.

  Nuan Nuan, who was thumping in the snow, was picked up quickly, and Gu Mingli patted the snow off her body.