Chapter 13: Mr. Gu skipped work!

"It's warm."

  That gentle voice can almost drip water.

etc! !

   Warm? who is this

  The special assistant suddenly became nervous, staring at his boss with a very strange look.

   "Dad, when are you going home? Nuan Nuan, mom, aunt, and brothers are back home."

   Nuannuan's soft voice seemed to smell a milky fragrance through the screen, and Papa Gu's heart softened when he heard it.

   "Dad will go back soon, what did Nuan Nuan do with mom today?"

   "We went to skin care, cut hair, mother and little aunt also bought a lot of beautiful clothes and small shoes for Nuan Nuan, and..."

  Listening to his daughter rambling about what he had done today, Papa Gu walked all the way to his office with a gentle smile, and the people who saw him saying hello along the way were almost intimidated by his ear-to-ear smile.

The shareholders and directors stared blankly at the back of Gu Linmo leaving, and they looked at each other before they raised their greeting hands.

   "President Gu, what's wrong?"

   "Who are you talking on the phone for laughing so silly?"

   The gossip wanting to know the answer is itchy, but unfortunately none of them know.

  He talked about Papa Gu's office all the way, and finally hung up reluctantly. Papa Gu also looked at the time, and there was still an hour and a half before the end of get off work.

   "Is there any important schedule in the future?"

At this moment, the special assistant was thinking about what happened just now. Mr. Gu called himself father to the person on the phone, but he couldn't imagine that he would talk to any son so softly and warmly. It was obviously a girl's baby name.

  But the Gu family doesn't have a girl, this... He really wanted to know what was going on, but he didn't dare to ask.

   While thinking wildly, when he heard Mr. Gu's words, he immediately showed the qualities of an excellent employee that a special assistant should have.

He stood up straight and worked hard, as if he hadn't been thinking about anything just now.

   "President Gu, Director Li has made an appointment for a meal."

  Papa Gu stood up directly, "Push it, the other documents will be dealt with when Gu Nan comes back, there is nothing important, I will leave first."

   After speaking, he couldn't wait to leave in a hurry. Li Tezhu's expression was confused, and his professionalism was as professional as him, so he couldn't react!

  His boss with a strong sense of time never left work early even after he fell in love and got married with his wife!

   It was too late to catch up. Besides, he had to arrange other things, so he could only discuss the following series of tasks with a few secretaries.

  While working, seven words were constantly circulating in his mind.

  The boss actually skipped work!