Chapter 143: My son also wants to be innocent

It was raining this Saturday, Nuan Nuan hugged the lunch she wanted to give to her father and elder brother, and sat obediently at the door with a few small animals at home and waited.

   "Miss Nuan Nuan."

  Nanfeng, holding an umbrella, came over and took the compact from the little girl's arms.

  Gu Mingli picked up his younger sister and opened the black umbrella standing beside him.

   "Let's go."

   Nuan Nuan waved to the furries at home on the shoulders of his fourth brother.

   "Bye, I'll be back soon."

   "Wow!"

   "Meow~"

"Goodbye."

  As if they really understood, the furries bid farewell to her one by one.

   "Yo, Nuan Nuan is here to deliver food to your father again."

   "Nuan Nuan, good afternoon, I'm here to deliver food to Dad again."

  As soon as the little girl arrived at her father's company, she immediately attracted widespread attention, but everyone who saw her greeted her with a smile, and was extremely envious of Mr. Gu.

  The little girl held the hand of the fourth brother, with a soft smile on her face. Although she was a little shy, she greeted everyone sweetly with her small mouth, and her voice was soft and waxy, which was very rare.

   It wasn't quiet until Gu Linmo's office upstairs.

  It's a pity that Gu's father is not in the meeting now, he puts the lunch box on the table, the children are sitting on the sofa holding their mobile phones and playing games, Gu Mingli and Nuan Nuan are also sitting side by side to play games.

  The secretary came in quietly, put down the fruit and left.

   Not long after, the door was opened again, Nuan Nuan was eating grapes in his mouth, thinking it was his father coming back, he turned his head in surprise, but a woman with heavy makeup and a proud figure came in.

   "Miss Emily, please go out, our president's office does not allow outsiders to enter."

  The security guard and the secretary stopped the woman at the door.

  Emily took off her sunglasses and arrogantly said, "I told you that Mr. Gu asked me to come here. Do you know what relationship I have with Mr. Gu? Let me in quickly or be careful, I will make you eat and walk around!"

  The security guard and the secretary vowed to stop her from taking half a step.

   "Sorry, please leave."

  She rolled her eyes, "Let me tell you, you'd better let me go in and wait for Mr. Gu, otherwise I'll let him fire you, believe it or not."

   "Sorry Miss Emily, we haven't heard Mr. Gu say that you have an appointment with him."

  Emily's face darkened immediately, "I'm your future boss lady, get out of the way!"

  Gu Mingli & Nuan Nuan "???"

  The secretary looked at her amusedly, "Miss Emily, you are joking, our President Gu and his wife have a very good relationship."

  Emily rolled her eyes, "Who said Mr. Gu, Mr. Gu is my future father-in-law."

  Everyone "..."

  Confidence is a good thing, but too much self-confidence is a bit shameless.