Chapter 78: My name is Su Ran, not Ran Ran

Nuan Nuan looked back at his second cousin, he was still immersed in his own painting world, and all actions outside seemed to have no effect on him.

  She didn't want to and didn't dare to disturb her cousin, so she could only go to look for Brother Su Ran with Xiaoju in her arms.

  When she arrived at the lobby, Nuan Nuan immediately saw the noble young man sitting on the sofa, he was talking to several adults, and his calm and self-possessed attitude at a young age was appreciated by several adults.

   "Brother Su Ran."

  Calling softly, Nuannuan walked over with Xiaoju in her arms.

At first, she thought that Xiaoju would show struggling and resisting emotions, and she planned to let it go, but she didn't expect that Xiaoju, who was afraid of Xingyun yesterday, was quiet and obedient, and even when Nuan Nuan walked past, it was still hiding in Xiaoju. In the girl's arms, the tip of the fluffy tail was hooked back and forth, a pair of ears were erected, and small claws were stretched out, trying to 'hook up' Xing Yun.

  Although it may be because it is cowardly, it is only less than one centimeter away from Xingyun's nose and scratches and scratches in the air.

   Nuan Nuan smiled with curved brows and eyes, and the corners of her mouth were raised to reveal a few white and beautiful small teeth.

   "Nuannuan."

  The fifteen-year-old Ruyu boy smiled when he saw the little girl, and then handed out an invitation card in his hand very formally.

   "My grandpa's birthday will be in three days. I would like to invite Nuan Nuan, you and Bai Mo Hua to my grandpa's birthday party."

   Nuannuan took the invitation and looked at her parents in a daze. She had never experienced such a thing, and she didn't know how to deal with it.

  Mother Gu touched her little head and said with a smile, "Since we are friends, let's go, and we will go together when the time comes."

  If the parents also go, she will not be entangled. She accepts the invitation with crooked eyebrows and a gentle smile. She is very polite and thank you.

  Xing Yun didn't know when he walked up to Nuan Nuan and sat down, but Xiao Ju's cheap fur paw finally touched the big dog's dark nose, but quickly retracted it in an instant.

   Terribly cowardly, just now he was bullying the dog, but when he really met the dog, he became cowardly again.

   "Where is the white ink painting?"

   Nuannuan replied in a childlike voice: "My cousin is painting, I didn't call my cousin because I was afraid of disturbing him."

  Su Ran asked Nuannuan clearly, "Would you like to go for a walk with the dog with me?"

  The children looked at Xingyun and nodded.

  Two children, one big and one small, put Xing Yun on a leash, Nuan Nuan hugged Xiaoju and went to walk the dog and the cat.

  Xingyun is very obedient, he doesn't drag his master forward like Erha or Samo, it is almost following the pace of the two children, steady and gentle.

  When he was about to go out, Papa Gu began to worry about this and that again. He always felt that nowhere was safe, and he really wanted to tie Nuannuan to himself.

  Mother Gu gave him an angry look, "Nuan Nuan has the freedom to make friends, as long as you care about her, don't disturb her daughter's social freedom."