Chapter 152: School Games

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Have Seven Big Brothers IHSBB » Chapter 152: School Games
I Have Seven Big Brothers Chapter 152: School Games
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
  Gu Mingli brought his baby sister to school.

   On the day of the school sports meeting, almost the entire Class 4 knew about it. It was Tang Le who couldn't resist sending the news to the class group.

  Nuan Nuan has already attracted attention before she arrives at Gu Mingli's school.

Today is the first day of the school sports meeting. Nuan Nuan is wearing overalls and a coat with a creamy yellow tail and wings. Her soft little head is lined with a small and delicate face like a doll. It's really beautiful and cute no matter how you look at it.

  The little girl held the hand of her fourth brother, and followed her two elder brothers step by step like a timid little rabbit.

  Bai Mohua carried his drawing board on his back, looking around with great interest, sighing at the students in school uniforms in high school.

   "It's nice to be young."

  I didn't feel it when I was studying, but now I always feel infinite youthful vitality when I look at the students in school uniforms.

   Gu Mingli held a lollipop in his mouth, holding Nuan Nuan with one hand and putting the other in his trouser pocket, with sharp-edged facial features showing off his face, and squinting his eyes.

   "What? Do you feel old?"

  Bai Mohua glanced at him, snorted and snapped back sharply, "If we stand together, we may not know who is in a hurry."

  Gu Mingli: "...you are still proud of your wisdom teeth?"

  White ink painting "You look so anxious that you are proud of me, why can't I be proud?"

   Nuan Nuan was sandwiched between the two of them with a small face, she came again and again, why did the fourth brother and cousin always quarrel?

  The little girl sighed and went all the way to the door of the classroom of Class 4. For a moment, all the eyes in the classroom looked over, inexplicably feeling like a horror movie.

   Nuan Nuan swallowed, and grabbed the fourth brother's pants in fear.

  Brother...Are all my classmates so scary?

   "What are you doing? Directing and acting in a horror movie yourself?"

  Gu Mingli glanced over, and those who were shy in the classroom who were afraid of him immediately looked away, but they usually had a good time with him and approached him cheekily.

   "Oh... this is our sister, she looks so pretty like a little fairy."

   Nuan Nuan's little face turned even redder after being praised so much.

  Gu Mingli kicked away all the people who surrounded him, "Go away, when did my sister become your sister?"

  They were not angry either, and they still came over to talk and laugh with playful faces.

  There is no worry on the faces of the teenagers, their minds are purer than those who have not stepped into the society, and the smiles on their faces look carefree and clean.

The students in Class 4 are very curious about the younger sister that the school bully talks about every day to show off. Many of them didn't see clearly when they came last time. Today, in broad daylight, they finally saw a real person. Girls like her the most, because she is too It's like a delicate doll, cute and soft.