Chapter 51: Wipe my brother's hair

The innocent Nuannuan kid didn't hear the deception in Shen Yujin's words at all.

   "Okay."

  She responded obediently and softly, and Shen Yujin's beautiful peach eyes were smiling, and immediately made a video call after hanging up the phone.

  Here, Nuan Nuan obediently waited with her mobile phone in her arms. At this time, she found a big problem, why was her picture on the screen of her big brother's mobile phone!

   Nuannuan hugged the phone, her small mouth raised and she laughed, her eyes were curved into round crescents, which looked so soft and obedient.

  The video didn't arrive, there was a clicking sound from the bathroom door, and Gu Nan came out. It just so happened that at this time, a video invitation came on his mobile phone.

   Nuan Nuan completely forgot what Shen Yujin said just now about asking her to answer the video, and handed the mobile phone to the young man who came out of the bathroom with two whitewashed soft hands.

   "Big brother, he said he was your friend."

  Gu Nan looked at the name displayed on the screen of the phone, took it with his knuckle fingers and clicked on it.

  Shen Yujin's cheerful peach blossom eyes immediately met Gu Nan's dark eyes that were cold and full of emotion.

  Shen Yujin "..."

  The smile suddenly froze.

  Gu Nan walked forward holding Nuannuan in one hand and holding the phone in the other, with the dead face that Shen Yujin had long been used to, as if he owed him hundreds of millions.

   He was already used to it, but now Shen Yujin only felt that his eyes were hurting, and he desperately wanted to see a certain cutie to wash his eyes.

"What's up."

  Gu Nan's voice was cold, his sword eyebrows frowned slightly, looking at Shen Yujin's male and female indistinguishable face plate approaching the screen, a flash of disgust flashed in his cold narrow eyes.

"Call up."

  Shen Yujin "...Don't, let me see the warm and cute girl first!"

  However, Gu Nan hung up the video indifferently, ah... still want to see his sister.

   After hanging up the video with a blank expression, Gu Nan hugged the little Nuan Nuan to the bed and sat down with ease.

  【Shen: Gu Nan, you can do it! 】

  【Shen: Why don't you send a photo to the head office? What's the relationship between us? Isn't your sister my sister? 】

  【Shen: When will you come out to get together and bring your sister along. 】

  【Shen: Hello! say! 】

  Gu Nan turned his phone to silent with a blank expression, and wanted a photo, heh...he only had that one.

  There was a knock on the door outside, he stepped on his slippers and walked over unhurriedly, opened the door a crack and looked at the person standing outside-his father.

   "Where is Nuannuan?"

  Papa Gu's face was a bit ugly. Seeing that his eldest son had a nose or eyes, the bigger he got, the more he disliked him.

  Gu Nan "Inside, sleep with me today."

   Papa Gu is so angry, the color on his face changes.