Chapter 162: Clothes come, stretch out hands, rice comes to open mouth

Bai Moshu silently glanced at the two people who were secretly competing, and became even more curious about this little cousin in his heart.

  He just came back and is not familiar with Nuan Nuan, but this little guy is indeed very cute, but what he didn't expect was that the little cousin changed so much for Gu Nan.

  He smiled softly, "Farewell, what if you wake her up?"

  Gu Nan opened his mouth and was about to say something when the door of the ward was opened again, and this time more than one person came in.

  Mother Gu and father Gu came in with the help of two people, followed by the Nuannuan uncle and aunt of the Gu family.

   Obviously they also heard the news, Gu's mother and Gu's father turned pale with fright.

   "How is it, how is my Nuan Nuan?"

  Mother Gu rushed to the bedside, her face was pale, her eyes were red, tears were streaming down her face, she was flustered like never before.

  The little baby that their family finally got back, how could they be so unlucky to encounter such a thing!

  Gu Linmo and the old man also walked over, while Gu Nan and Bai Mohua stepped back a bit.

   "Don't worry, aunt and uncle, Nuan Nuan's body is not injured, it's just a little frightened and now it's a little hot, the temperature will drop and it will be fine."

  Several elders gathered around the hospital bed, looking at the little girl with a snow-white face and uneasily grasping the quilt with her fingers, feeling very distressed.

   Now that Nuan Nuan is sleeping, they dare not make too much noise for fear of waking up the little girl.

   After watching for a long time, the two women stayed by the bed to take care of them, and several men from the Gu family went outside to find out what happened.

  The message that Bai Moshu sent them was not very clear.

  Bai Mohua told the whole story with red eyes, and finally bowed his head with guilt.

   "I'm sorry, it's all my fault."

  Gu Nan patted him on the shoulder, his expression cold.

   "It has nothing to do with you, the perpetrators should be blamed for this kind of thing."

Gu Laozi stomped his cane on the ground, with one hand behind his back, his kind and wise eyes flashed the majesty and coldness of a superior when facing Nuan Nuan. When he was young, he was also a vigorous figure in the mall, otherwise He won't be able to support such a large Gu's group by himself. Although he has become a lot more peaceful after retirement, it's just that he has hidden his fierce side.

  Even if the wolf king is old, he is definitely not easy to provoke when he gets angry.

   "Mo Shu, please tell us about the information about Liang Chi."

  Fang Qing is only a knife at best, and the person holding the knife is the real culprit.

Bai Moshu nodded and said everything he knew. He really didn't know this person. This person has committed three crimes in China and this time, and one time abroad, and the one abroad was even more tragic. , there were explosions in several places.

It's just that these few cases seem to be completely unconnected on the surface, and they all seem to be some people's acts of retaliation against the society. After these people were caught, none of them spit out a word of information about that person, so the police didn't know that. a person's existence.