Chapter 81: The correct way to eat double skin milk

Soon it was Mr. Su's birthday. Nuan Nuan was wearing a light pink dress. Accompanied by her mother and aunt, she went to trim her hair with her second cousin early in the morning.

  My cousin's hair has also grown a lot. If he doesn't take care of it carefully, he will cover his eyes every day. Although he looks like a beautiful Japanese boy, it's very troublesome for him to shave his hair with his hands all the time.

  Besides, he was already slender and handsome. If his hair grows longer, he might be regarded as a girl.

   Nuan Nuan's hair has also grown a bit, especially the bangs in front, which cover her eyes a bit.

It is still the same as before, with dark and fluffy soft hair covering a small face, a small chin with a pointed chin, milky white skin, watery eyes that are big and bright, and light pink flesh like a peach blossom. Pursing her lips, looking at herself in the mirror, Nuan Nuan just felt that the changes were so great.

  In such a short period of time, the skin has been nourished to be milky white and soft, and the face has grown fleshy, making the facial features more plump and delicate, and the pink carving looks like a little fairy boy.

  The stylists who do Nuan Nuan's hair are all overwhelmed by the cute and sweet little girl, but unfortunately the parents don't allow them to take pictures.

Of course, Bai Mohua is also very handsome after cutting his hair, with that kind of feeling that he is a good student when he looks clean, he has a baby face, his eyes are round like a cat, and he smiles very warmly, which is easy to let People have good looks.

  After they left, the barber shop staff couldn't help discussing.

   "The appearance of this family is too high."

"God, that little girl is just like a porcelain doll, her skin is so milky white that you can't even see any blemishes, she's so beautiful and delicate, I can't even imagine what she will look like when she grows up, why do you think Empress Nuwa is like this? It's eccentric, that little girl is the same as one carved out of jade, we just threw it out of mud."

"That boy is also very good-looking, so thin, with long legs and thin waist, I feel like I have seen a male **** in a comic, and his smile is really clean. How can there be such a boy in the world? Feast your eyes."

  The few people who had left didn't know about the discussion that was going on with them later. Bai Mohua walked in front holding Nuan Nuan, and the two women chatted behind.

   "Mom, sister-in-law, do you want some milk tea?"

  Bai Mohua waved at the two of them with a clean and clear voice, which immediately attracted the attention of many people, and then they couldn't move their eyes away.

  Why do those two seem to be shining? This skin condition is really amazing! !

   "We don't eat it, you can order it yourself."

  Although the two women are in their 40s or even almost 50 years old, they still have charm, they are well maintained, and they are also great beauties. It can be said that these four people are simply the most eye-catching existence on the street.

  Bai Mohua bought a cup of Shuangpi Nai for himself and Nuannuan, but one cup had grapes in it and the other cup had strawberries and mangoes in it.

Take a spoon to dig a spoonful of white and tender double-skin milk with pulp, and when you bite it down, one big and one small will happily bend their eyes, which makes the girl next to her who is about to buy milk tea scream crazily, scratching her heart and lungs. They want to take pictures and record videos, but they are very embarrassed in front of others.