Chapter 106: learn to swim

Although I said I wasn't afraid, how could I not be nervous when I went into the water for the first time? Fortunately, I was in the swimming circle.

But when she really started to learn to swim, Nuan Nuan was really nervous, the water in her big wet eyes trembled, her curly eyelashes trembled slightly, and her arms like lotus joints hugged Third Brother tightly. Her neck and ankles were soaked in the water and she swallowed.

  The sea and lake in this area are relatively shallow, and Gu Mingyu's slender and well-proportioned body stood at the bottom of the flat lake, and the water only reached his waist.

  Compared with the obvious muscles of the other two, Gu Mingyu's body is smooth and delicate, and he also has abdominal muscles but not so obvious, and his waistline is like that of a mermaid.

  Because of dancing training and the like, Gu Mingyu's body texture is not only slender and well-proportioned, but also more beautiful, as beautiful as a work of art carefully carved from jade.

  Under the sun, his snow-white skin seemed to be reflecting light, and the end of his long hair tied into a ponytail was floating in the water at the moment, spreading like a cloud in the water, which was extremely beautiful.

  At this moment, there was a nervous and pitiful little girl hanging on his chest.

Nuan Nuan was almost hanging on his neck, bent by his legs supported by the third brother, the milky white jiojio tentatively tapped in the water, his toes curled up slightly in fear like pink and white pearls, and he never stopped Go on, looking innocently and pitifully at his brother with big wet eyes.

   "Third brother, I... I dare not go down."

  Gu Mingyu pinched her fleshy and fair feet, comforting her with a smile on the corner of her mouth.

   "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

The little girl looked at the encouraging look in the beautiful eyes of the third brother, took a deep breath with her pink mouth open, then gradually let go of her hand and followed the strength of the third brother to slide her body down, when half of her body was soaked In the water, when her feet couldn't step on the ground again, she hugged the third brother's arm in a panic.

  Gu Mingli and Gu An, who was wearing shorts, both swam over.

   "What are you afraid of, so many of us are watching!" Gu An yelled arrogantly.

   "When I learned to swim, I learned it in a day."

  Gu Mingli plunged into the water without saying a word, and then got under the water to hold his warm, cute and small feet with both hands.

   Nuan Nuan felt her feet stepping on the palm of the fourth brother, and supported the arm of the third brother with both hands. Looking at the brothers around her somehow, she felt a lot more at ease.

   With the help of my brothers, I overcame my unknown fear of water, and the process of learning to swim is also on the right track.

  Her small body lay on the seemingly thin but powerful arm of the third brother, and her two short legs swung up and down in the water, making the water surface rattle, and the small arms like lotus root joints also followed the movement of the little brother.

  Gu An has been demonstrating swimming around her, while the third brother supported her to correct her wrong posture, and dragged her to swim a short distance in the water.

   Nuan Nuan pursed her mouth and studied very seriously. Occasionally, because she lowered her head and choked on a sip of water, she made her brothers very nervous, and she felt a little embarrassed.