Chapter 199: Gu An

Regardless of how solid he is in school, students have an inexplicable sense of awe towards their teachers, let alone the principal, especially those with poor grades.

   But the principal still noticed him.

   "Student Gu An."

  Gu An "..."

   Unexpectedly, it was discovered.

"headmaster."

  He could only yell loudly.

  The principal looked at him with a smile, "Did you finish your winter vacation homework?"

  Speaking of this, Gu An would not be cowardly. In the past, he would have run away after a haha, but now, the little student Gu An who was asked about his winter vacation homework held his head high and chested out like a little rooster who has been showing off all the time.

  Yes, why should he be afraid? He has finished his homework for the winter vacation!

  The principal was a little surprised to see him like this, thinking that the little guy would retract his neck like a tortoise when asked about his winter vacation homework.

   "I'll tell you the principal, I'll have something to say if you ask me about it."

  Gu An was no longer afraid, and the expression on his face as he shook his feathers was one of embarrassment.

   "Smart and self-disciplined students like me, it's just winter vacation homework, how can it be difficult to get me, I finished it a few days before the winter vacation, you don't know, in order to finish these homework earlier, I am hanging on the beam to steal the light..."

  Gu Bei & Gu Mama "..."

headmaster"……"

  You are deceiving yourself and others when you say this, your face is so big that the wheels of the wheel can turn on it several times.

  Mother Gu saw that her little son's tail was almost up to the sky, so shamelessly boasting about herself was so embarrassing, she didn't even want to admit that this was her son, shame on him!

  Look at that idiom used to make a group of demons dance wildly, the embarrassment is thrown into outer space.

  The headmaster is also quite speechless, this kid, if he is given some sunshine, he will be so brilliant that he can't wait to bloom a flower.

Seeing that he was still bragging about himself, and insisting on pretending to be a man of culture, every time he said a word, he would shake out a suffocating idiom, Gu's mother covered her face, not caring about her graceful lifting of her feet. Gu An kicked on the leg.

"Shut up!"

   She glanced over, and Gu An felt that she saw a fierce female tyrannosaurus rex.

   Suddenly quiet.

  Principal put down his teacup and coughed lightly, "Cough... yes, it's just that you have to study Chinese well, and you are not good at partial subjects."

  Gu An was a little surprised, "Principal, how do you know that I am biased? Have you been paying attention to me?"

  The peacock is narcissistic again, isn't it?

headmaster"……"

  Does this still need attention? Although I don't know how you are doing in other subjects, you can really tell if you have ears that you are not good at Chinese.