Chapter 179: pay a New Year call

Early in the morning of the next day, Mother Gu bustlingly pulled her eldest son and second son to get up and put on a festive red sweater.

  Gu Nan: Actually, I really want to refuse.

  Today I went to various houses to visit for New Year's greetings. In the past few days, I will be visiting everywhere for New Year's greetings. Nuan Nuan and Gu An are responsible for saying a sweet New Year and then receiving red envelopes.

  The relatives and friends that grandpa knew, and the relatives and friends that parents knew, they all went there.

   Nuan Nuan felt that her fleshy little face had been squeezed into a rounder shape, and she couldn't help pouting and thinking about it.

   "Why do you like to pinch Nuan Nuan's face."

  She hugged her chubby face and rubbed it distressedly.

  On this day, Mom and Dad took them to Shen Yujin's house.

  It was Shen Yujin himself who came to open the door. When he saw Gu Nan with a blank face and a red sweater, he was stunned for a full five seconds.

Then...

"Ha ha ha ha..."

  A burst of earth-shattering laughter came from the Shen family villa.

  Gu Nan flicked his indifferent eyes with hidden murderous intent.

Shen Yujin laughed so hard that she bent down, "No... I'm not laughing at you, it's just... I've never seen you wear it like this, not to mention that you look young, you have changed from a middle-aged cadre to a college student all of a sudden. Do you know, poof... I didn't realize it for a while, I thought when did you have such a big son..."

   As soon as he finished speaking, he was beaten by Gu Nan with a blank face, and now he really bent down and squatted down, because his stomach hurt because of the beating.

  Shen Yujin's parents saw it as if they hadn't seen it. The two grew up together. When they were in school, they were often beaten by Gu Nan for their mouths. They were no strangers to it.

   We have seen each other very rarely in these years, and I feel nostalgic seeing my son being beaten by Gu Nan.

   "Here you come, An Ran, come in quickly. Where are the same clothes that you brothers and sisters are wearing? Hey, whose idea is really good! Nuan Nuan is even cuter in a red sweater!"

  Mama Gu held Mama Shen's arm affectionately and smiled happily.

   "Yes, yes, my idea, brother and sister look so energetic in their outfits, that brat Gu Nan is still reluctant, come here Nuan Nuan, call Uncle Shen and Aunt Shen."

  Bai Anran called the children over.

   "Happy New Year, Uncle Shen and Aunt Shen."

  Nuan Nuan greeted the two of them politely and well-behaved. The little milk had a soft voice, and she was also soft and pink. She was not too cute.

   Shen's mother was suddenly extremely rare, Shen Yujin was the only son in their family, and it would be perfect if they could have a daughter as obedient as Nuan Nuan.

   Nuan Nuan and the others were warmly welcomed in, and the two younger ones received several thick red envelopes.

  Running to relatives and friends' houses for a few days, Nuan Nuan felt that her short legs became thinner when running, but she was happier every night when she counted the New Year's money.