Chapter 35: Goodbye four brothers

After calling out to the two of them, Nuan Nuan turned her gaze to the last one, Lu Xingzhi.

  The corners of Lu Xingzhi's mouth turned up, and the image of Nuan Nuan looking at him obediently was printed on the mirror.

   "My name is Lu Xingzhi."

   Nuan Nuan let out a dumbfounded oh, and then said milkily, "Brother Lu~"

  Lu Xingzhi has always been relatively calm, but caught off guard, he reached out and rubbed the little guy's head, and the brows and eyes behind the glasses softened.

  Gu Mingli "..."

  Tang Le & Wu Kuang "..."

  No one expected that he would do it suddenly.

   Tang Le screamed and wanted to touch his little furry head to warm it up, but unfortunately, he was kicked away by the stinky Gu Mingli, who swung his fierce eyes at Lu Xingzhi.

   Careless!

  Lu Xingzhi raised his eyebrows slightly, rubbed the head of a certain little one, and then calmly backed away.

  Gu Mingli felt that it was necessary for him to find time to learn from each other with his good brothers.

   "Brother, dumpling."

   Nuan Nuan looked at the insulation box eagerly, the dumplings will not taste good after a long time.

  Gu Mingli rubbed her little head, "Got it."

   "Wow...it smells so good."

  Opening the insulation box, a delicious smell of dumplings wafted out immediately, Tang Le and Wu Kuang were extremely greedy.

  Wu Kuang, a foodie, immediately leaned over cheekily, "Brother, you can't finish eating so much, why don't you give me a little?"

  Gu Mingli kicked them over, "Get lost!"

   Turning his head is like changing his face, and his voice to Nuan Nuan has softened several degrees, the corners of his mouth are still upturned, the double standard is hardly too obvious.

   "Have you eaten Nuannuan? Do you want to eat with the fourth brother?"

  Nuannuan shook her head, and Xiaodaimao swayed a few times, she touched her soft breast and said.

   "Nuan Nuan and the little brother sent it to the fourth brother after eating."

  Gu Mingli followed her slender hands to stare at her belly, and stretched out his slender fingers to poke her.

   Nuan Nuan hurriedly covered it, and turned her small body to the side, "Don't poke the belly."

  A brother who had succeeded in a prank laughed when he saw her reaction, the young man who made publicity was always very lively.

Of course, with a bit of a bad personality, he doesn't seem to be satisfied with just poking the warm little nipple. With a twist of his slender fingers, he pinched the little guy's soft cheek with great precision, and he even pinched it twice !

   Nuan Nuan who was suddenly pinched on the cheek "!!"

  The eyes were watery and the little mouth was pouting. He hugged the fourth brother's wrist with two small hands and struggled a little bit, unable to open QAQ

  But the fourth brother controlled the strength, so it didn't hurt at all.

   Nuan Nuan struggled a few times before giving up, as if she had accepted her fate, she was extremely obedient.