Chapter 63: He is here to help plant trees

However, soon, Shen Yujin couldn't laugh at all, because he was a good buddy who asked him to move the saplings! !

  Shen Yujin had an inconceivably shocked expression on her face: "Isn't your family bankrupt or what's going on? Still need you, the next outstanding heir of the Gu family to carry saplings and plant trees in person?"

  He felt that Gu Nan's mind was probably out of whack.

   Gu Nan bent down and picked up a sapling half a person's height and threw it at him: "Take it."

   "Oh! Gu Nan, you are not human, I am wearing a white suit, you will pay me several million!"

  An angry voice came, Nuan Nuan was carrying a small plastic bucket and was about to fill the seeds, when the little short legs turned and came towards the big brother.

   There are two fluffy tails behind her buttocks, and a chirping parrot is flying in the sky.

"Big brother."

   Milky called big brother, the little guy saw a good-looking person standing beside his big brother who was furious.

  Shen Yujin is good-looking, with a pair of peach blossom eyes that look very affectionate and romantic, with a smile on the corner of her mouth from time to time, looking very gentle, often causing a group of women to talk to him shyly, this boy is also very easy among women.

   When Nuan Nuan saw him for the first time, she couldn't recognize him at all, but she always felt that the voice was so familiar.

   Shen Yujin, who was jumping violently, suddenly heard the soft sound of the big brother's tiger body, he finally saw the legendary baby sister of Gu Nan, but it was in such a distressed situation.

Turning around and looking, the obedient, soft and delicate little girl was standing not far away, looking at them with a pair of big moist and clear eyes, wearing a small fisherman hat on her head, and the bear overalls on her body made her look A little more cute and smart.

   This is probably the legendary little angel, worthy of being a member of the Gu family, all of them have good looks.

  Shen Yujin, the Yangou, immediately laughed. He just likes to deal with beautiful people.

   "Nuan Nuan, do you still remember brother?"

  Gu Nanyige glanced over coldly, who are you brother?

  Shen Yujin didn't seem to see Gu Nan's real eyes, gritted his teeth and patted the dirt on his clothes, then squatted down and looked at Nuan Nuan with a smile.

   At this time, Nuan Nuan finally remembered who this person was, and she had a sudden realization expression on her pretty little face, and then said in a soft voice.

   "I remembered, he is a friend of Big Brother."

   So good.

   Wanted to touch her hair, but looking at her paws, Shen Yujin was silent, and couldn't help but resent Gu Nan for being a little girl.

   Looking at him with warm and clean eyes: "What do I call you?"

   "I'm the one who grew up with your elder brother and grew up together. I'm also your elder brother. Just call me Brother Jin."

  The little girl nodded obediently, and called out politely: "Brother Jin."

   This milky voice sounds really comfortable, just when Nuan Nuan wanted to call out again, he was pulled up from behind by a force.