Chapter 90: The third brother Gu Mingyu

"I am his brother!"

  Bai Mohua's voice is super loud, obviously he is older, okay? What's going on with all those eyes, Bai Mohua has a pair of tricks!

   "What! You are so small!"

   Several people showed expressions of shock and disbelief.

  White ink painting "..."

   Choking!

  He became angry again, and perfectly directed his anger on Gu Mingli.

   When I went back, I was stunned along the way and didn't give him a good face.

  Gu Mingli hugged his soft and fragrant younger sister and followed him slowly, with a careless smile on the corner of his mouth.

   "Hey... so stingy, it's not what I said, why did you vent your anger on me."

  Bai Mohua with a depressed face walked ahead and ignored him.

  Gu Mingli shrugged his shoulders, "You are being unreasonable. How can you vent your anger at such a grown-up person?"

  Bai Mohua turned her head and gave him a fierce look, "Then why didn't you explain? Also, I remember you almost hitting me yesterday."

  Gu Mingli raised his eyebrows and smiled flamboyantly, "Are you so stingy? That's just to scare you."

  Bai Mohua is very serious: "This is not a matter of stinginess, look at my hand, it's not healed yet!"

  He said angrily and raised his hands and rolled up his sleeves. On his thin white wrist, the circle of red fingerprints was very conspicuous. Not only did he not disappear overnight, but it became more serious.

  Gu Mingli's eyelids twitched, "Why is your skin like Nuan Nuan, it's still so tender even at the age of twenty."

   Muttering in his mouth, but he also knew it was his fault.

   "Sorry, I didn't expect this to happen. Does it hurt? Do you want to go to the hospital?"

  Hearing his apology, Bai Mohua felt a little embarrassed, and he pulled down his sleeves to cover it up.

   "It's...it doesn't hurt, it just looks scary."

  Gu Mingli "..."

   Temperament is a bit like Nuan Nuan, soft and easy to bully, but once his attitude softens, this person puts away the thorns all over his body.

   "But you are really handsome during the competition, Gu Mingli, can I draw some pictures for you?"

As soon as Bai Mohua let go of the little anger in his heart, he began to become familiar with himself. His delicate and fair face followed him with a sunny and clean smile. His cat's eyes were slightly curved, and he talked endlessly when talking about painting. Gone.

   Nuan Nuan had seen the paintings drawn by her cousin, and she followed along and nodded her head very hard.

   "Yeah, my cousin's painting is so beautiful, and he even drew one for me. It's very annoying."

  Gu Mingli looked at Nuan Nuan, "You always say 'tired' to everyone?"

  The word "tired" was specially emphasized by him.

  The little girl's white and tender face blushed, "Nuan Nuan... Nuan Nuan is just telling the truth."

  The boy pinched her little face and refused to comment, but turned to ask Bai Mohua.