Chapter 144: game world

Gu Nan had no expression on his face, he carried Nuan Nuan to his personal office, and shut the door of the noisy classmate Gu Mingli by the way.

  Gu Mingli "..."

   All right, if you don't let him follow him, just play games. I've been thinking about "Xianyou World" for a long time.

   Nuannuan is also very popular in Xingrui, as to how popular it is...

   "Nuan Nuan, Uncle Lin has lollipops here."

   "Nuan Nuan, I have your favorite grapes here. I just bought them fresh today."

   "Uncle Nuan Nuan Lu has toffee here."

  In short... everyone always has some gadgets in their hands, ready to feed Nuannuan children at any time.

  Walking down in a circle, his pockets were filled with all kinds of candies, his mouth was eating round grapes, and his arms were holding various snacks.

  Gu Nan watched his sister take a step forward and drop a candy in his pocket, his face turned black.

   "Don't bring these things to work in the future!"

   What should I do if my teeth are damaged by Nuan Nuan? Anyway, it's definitely not his sister's fault, it's all because of those who stuffed Nuan Nuan with sugar!

  Gazed by his cold and serious gaze, a group of migrant workers shrank their necks in guilt. In fact, each of them didn't give much candy to Nuannuan, but if one person gave a little, it would be more.

  The little girl looked at her big brother innocently and obediently, and then the candy in her pocket was confiscated.

  Under the little guy's pitiful eyes, Gu Nan pinched the soft flesh on the back of her neck.

   "Don't eat too much sugar, it will damage your teeth."

   At the end, I added the sentence "They all have bad intentions."

  Everyone "..."

  Boss, don't slander us!

   Nuan Nuan looked at his big brother eagerly, and followed him step by step like a little tail. Watching him put all the candies he collected into the drawer of his office, his eyeballs almost got in.

   "I'll leave it here for you. From now on, I can't eat more than three candies a day. It hurts my teeth."

   Nuan Nuan eagerly said, "Nuan Nuan knows, big brother also eats?"

   Gu Nan refused, "I won't eat this."

   "Then... Nuan Nuan took one to find Si Ge Ba."

  Gu Nan handed her a lollipop.

  The little girl immediately took the lollipop and ran away to find Gu Mingli.

  At that time, Gu Mingli was playing games, and he was having a good time.

There is a more advanced holographic device inside Xingrui, which is an egg-shaped game cabin. There is a very comfortable environment inside for people to rest while playing games, and it is even safe. The material outside the game cabin is a very strong Bulletproof material can withstand many attacks, unless the people inside open it automatically, the people outside cannot use violence to open it.

  The cost of this kind of equipment is too high, and the future upgrade direction in the holographic world is also upgraded on the basis of the game cabin, because the game cabin can manipulate more space, add more devices, and is safer.