Chapter 167: I, Gu An, am a genius

Gu An was really not just talking, he soon pestered his elder brother Gu Nan to buy him some relevant knowledge about getting started with information technology.

   Gu Nan looked at his younger brother who seemed to have grown a lot overnight, feeling a little emotional in his heart, and raised his hand to rub his head.

"it is good."

  Gu An was a little flattered, the eldest brother rubbed his head!

  But my heart is more happy, hehehe...

  He couldn't hold back his smirk, Gu Nan looked down at him, the corners of his mouth slightly raised.

This time, Gu An didn't do anything like before. He started to look through the books that Gu Nan had chosen for him as soon as he got them. Surprisingly, he found that he liked them very much. He finds the subjects boring and boring, and he can't put it down for computer information technology.

   "Hahaha... I just said that I, Gu An, is a genius. I just didn't find what I'm good at before, so here I am!"

  Holding the book in his hand, he twisted his buttocks, raised his chin and tucked the book under his armpit, walked out at a pace that no relatives recognized, and was caught by his father.

  Gu Linmo: The fist is hardened.

After a few minutes...

  Gu Anbei's father was so honest, he walked obediently with a book in his hands.

Gu An looked at his own father sadly, covering his buttocks, "Dad, do you know who you are beating now? He is a big boss in the hacker world in the future, and your company may ask me to help you in the future. You are killing me now." Angry..."

"Ok?"

  Gu Linmo looked over with a half smile but not a smile.

  Gu An felt his **** hurt again for no reason.

   "Xiaoyou, what are we talking about in our family haha... I must be helping for free!"

  He patted his chest with a look of 'Don't be polite to me'.

  Old man Gu shook his head when he saw this, he thought this kid had grown up and stable, but now it seems that this kid is as proud as a rooster, steady ass.

Nuan Nuan is the happiest when Gu An suddenly becomes fond of studying. Every day, she takes her little textbook to find her little brother to study with, and then uses her mobile phone to make videos with her fourth brother. Supervise, each study will not affect other people at all.

  Mother Gu came in with milk and fruit and took a look. With a gentle smile on her face, she was very satisfied looking at her son and daughter.

  However, while being proud, he was also a little bit disappointed. He thought that his younger son and daughter could spend their childhood happily and easily, but he didn't expect his younger son to suddenly stand up.

   I only blame her for giving birth to a child who is too good, like her.

  The first snow in Lincheng came very suddenly, Nuan Nuan was still sleeping, the door of the bedroom was opened a crack, and then led by the coal balls, followed by two long-haired cats walking around.

  Big and Ermao have grown up a lot, and because of their Maine Coon blood, they now look as big as coal balls.

   The three cats jumped on the warm bed as soon as they got in.

At this moment, the little girl's whole body and her little head were covered under the quilt. They snorted and found a gap and slipped in with their buttocks sticking out. In just two or three seconds, only a big fluffy tail was left exposed. .