Chapter 79: Pick strawberries

Grandma Liu's strawberry shed is not too big, but the strawberries inside are all juicy, and the sweet aroma of strawberries can be clearly smelled as soon as you enter.

   "The basket is here for you, go in and pick it yourself."

   Nuan Nuan hugged the bamboo basket, raised her small face, her eyes curved into small crescents, "Thank you, Grandma Liu."

  The obedient and soft little girl thanked her softly, and the old man stroked his fluffy and soft head and laughed.

   "My wife and I are the only ones at home, and the two of us can't finish eating. You can eat as much as you want, and you can cook a lot tomorrow."

  The shed is not too big, and Xingyun's body is too big to get in, so he sits obediently at the entrance and waits.

  Xiaoju was embraced by Nuannuan. The little guy looked around with round eyes and seemed to be very curious about the things inside.

   "Go and play, don't run around." Nuan Nuan hugged it softly and rubbed against it.

   "Meow~"

  As soon as Xiaoju landed on the ground, she ran around with soft little feet. It was small and agile. It lowered its head and sniffed the bright red strawberries, and then stretched out its pink and tender tongue to lick them.

   When Nuan Nuan picked two big strawberries and turned around, she saw that it had already gnawed a lot of the tip of one of the strawberries.

   Nuan Nuan patted its little butt.

   "Stop eating other strawberries."

   "Meow~"

  Maomao on the side of the mouth was wet from eating, Xiaoju gave a soft cry at Nuannuan.

   "Come here Nuan Nuan."

  Hearing Su Ran calling her, Nuan Nuan stood up with the bamboo basket in her hand, walked over to him with small steps and squatted down.

   "Brother Su Ran."

  The boy handed her a big white strawberry in his hand, half the size of her palm, with a strong milky fragrance.

   "Milk strawberry, this should be the biggest one, here it is for you."

   After speaking, he rubbed the little girl's soft and fluffy hair.

   Nuan Nuan held the strawberry and laughed happily, "Thank you, Brother Su Ran."

   "You should like to eat this, pick more."

  Nuan Nuan nodded, picked half a bamboo basket with Su Ran before getting out.

  When he got to the exit, he was a little surprised to find that Xiaoju had a milk strawberry in his mouth, wagging his tail and walking on kitten steps towards the outside, and then put the strawberry in his mouth at Xingyun's feet.

  Xing Yun licked the fur on Xiaoju's head, and turned the little one over.

   "Brother Su Ran, look, the relationship between Xiaoju and Xingyun has improved."

  The little cat brought strawberries to the big dog for him to eat.

  Su Ran hummed, took Nuan Nuan's little hand and went to find Grandma Liu and the others unhurriedly.

  Xing Yun ate the strawberry, and slowly followed with the little orange in his mouth.

  Xiaoju, whose body was dangling in the air with stamina in his mouth, curled up his paws and tail, motionless, very obedient.