Chapter 127: handsome brother

While Nuan Nuan was doing styling, other people also started to get busy with themselves.

   It took a long time to do the styling, and Nuan Nuan felt a little sleepy while sitting, yawning and squinting her eyes, letting the stylist move around on her little head.

   She fell asleep at some point, and a young lady hurriedly held her little head with her hands.

   "Baby fell asleep."

   It was a foreigner who sculpted Nuan Nuan. He kept moving his hands, and screamed strangely while watching Nuan Nuan.

   "The boss's family is also very good-looking. I used to think that the boss's face was the most beautiful I've ever seen, but I didn't know until I saw his family today that I didn't know enough.

  Especially this little cutie, I dare to use my career to guarantee that she will definitely look better than the boss when she grows up, God, did this family save the galaxy in their last life? Why do they all look so good-looking and have a clear temperament! "

  He was obviously envied by the Gu family's beauty, "Today is so worth it, even if the boss doesn't give me a salary, I'm willing!"

  Although the others did not speak, they all agreed with what he said.

  How can this Gu family produce all the beautiful men? It can only be said that Empress Nuwa is too partial to their family.

   When the older brothers came out in formal attire, the styling team were stunned.

  Big brother Gu Nan was wearing a white lining on the inside, a black vest on the inside, and a black suit cape on the outside. Just standing up gave him a sense of oppression, and he was very imposing.

The second brother, Gu Bei, is wearing a white lining, a black suit jacket, the lining is buttoned to the last button, and he is wearing a black tie in a neat manner. A set of clothes is neatly dressed by him and looks full of abstinence .

The third brother, Gu Mingyu, was wearing a purple shirt inside. The neckline of the shirt was open to reveal a slender and beautiful neck like a swan and a delicate collarbone. On the outside, he was wearing a silver-white suit jacket. His long, moist hair like a waterfall was loosely tied up, and his peach blossom eyes With a slant, the side is romantic and affectionate, and I don't know how many people will be infatuated and crazy with her beautiful face.

The fourth brother, Gu Mingli, was dressed in black, and the neckline of the inner lining was also opened a little. He wore a cool necklace around his neck, and his eyebrows seemed to be ignored by anyone. It seemed that he was not used to wearing a suit for the first time. He took off his coat and hung it on his shoulders, and walked down leisurely.

  Bai Mohua is wearing a white lining, a small light gray vest and coat, the whole person looks clean and more mature than usual.

  Gu An wore a pair of suit overalls and a small suit jacket outside. He deliberately kept a straight face and tried to make himself look more mature, but he didn't know that the appearance of a young master looked even cuter.

   "Hiss..."

  The stylist gasped, if the entire Gu family entered the entertainment industry, the entire entertainment industry might belong to them!

It is said that there are many handsome men and beautiful women in the entertainment industry, and they have been in the entertainment industry for so long, but the people who watch it really don't care about their family's good looks and temperament. These people really have distinct personalities without being repetitive. There are too many people with different personalities and temperaments, and of course many of them are managed.