Chapter 105: sea ​​lake

Tired from running in the racecourse, the whole body is covered with sweat, Nuan Nuan's little face is flushed, and the broken black hair is wet with sweat and sticks to the face, a little itchy.

  Gu Nan walked over and hugged him.

   "Want to swim?"

  His bony and cool fingers gently scratched the little guy's delicate nose and asked in a low voice.

   Nuan Nuan's eyes are extremely bright, clear and agile, when she smiles, it's more like crushing the warm sunlight into her eyes, they are as wet as a deer, extremely beautiful.

   "But Nuan Nuan can't." Nuan Nuan hugged her big brother's slender neck with her small white arms like lotus root festivals, and her voice was soft and milky.

Gu An leaned over and squeezed her warm, fleshy little hands. Since his younger sister gained weight, she has become more and more beautiful. Looking back at the past when he was blind and thought she was not good-looking, it was definitely the biggest black hole in his life. history.

   Fortunately, my younger sister doesn't care about these things, otherwise, what if I don't call him brother, he has no place to regret it.

   "You can't swim yet, I can!"

   After speaking, he raised his chin and looked at Nuan Nuan, waiting for his sister to let him teach.

  Gu Mingli walked over coolly with his hands in his pockets, his brows slightly raised and he smiled mischievously, "Swimming, who else can't but Nuannuan?"

  Painting him in white ink... silently raised his hand.

  Gu Mingli "...Do you have nothing else in your life besides painting?"

  Bai Mohua couldn't help but retort, "I'm still admitted to university."

  Gu Mingli: Although there is no evidence, I feel that you are connoting me.

  He pressed the tip of his tongue against his cheeks, and his courage is growing...

   Gu Nan said in a low voice, "Swimming warmly..."

   "I'll teach!"

  Gu Mingli and Gu Mingyu spoke almost simultaneously.

  Bai Mohua only regrets that he can't swim, otherwise he would be able to teach.

  Gu An "..."

  You all, why don't you love children so much!

   "I can teach too!"

  He also didn't care about his little tsundere taking Joe, and was robbed by the other two before he could speak.

Just as Gu Nan was about to speak, Gu Mingyu looked at him with a smile on his face, "Brother, you have already taught Nuan Nuan how to ride a horse, so you don't need to worry about such trivial matters. Don't worry, leave Nuan Nuan to me. If I don't I like acting, and I was able to enter the national team in swimming back then."

  Gu Mingli looked at him contemptuously, "Didn't you talk about figure skating before? Why are you now swimming again? You are driving this national team. You can enter whatever you want?"

  Gu Mingyu is not annoyed by being exposed by her own brother, but the smile on her face looks even better.

   "You heard it wrong. What I said before was swimming. Alas, it's time for me to get a new mobile phone. It's just that there are some old photos in it that I really can't bear to part with."