Chapter 135: Gu Mingli is studying

Gu Nan ran around and then came back to pick up Nuan Nuan, his clothes were almost wet with sweat.

He belongs to the kind of physique that loves to sweat. The loose sportswear was attached to his body, revealing tight abdominal muscles and a slender and well-proportioned figure without a trace of fat. If some girls saw this, they might scream. .

   Nuan Nuan followed her brother home step by step with her short legs. When she went back, she didn't need to run, just like walking, and she wasn't tired at all.

   After breakfast, Nuan Nuan started to learn guqin after sending her elder brother to work.

  Before Su Ran came over to personally teach Nuan Nuan the various **** techniques and key points of practicing the piano, and now Nuan Nuan can play a simple piece slowly and has been praised by the teacher.

   "Nuan Nuan, you can familiarize yourself with this piece of music, and I will teach you other things later. It is already great that you can play a piece of music in just a few days."

Su Ran went back after Nuan Nuan's birthday, and now it's online teaching again, but there is a smart student who can learn quickly and well even with online video teaching, teaching Nuan Nuan to play the piano Su Ran thinks it's not too good sense of accomplishment.

   The praised Nuan Nuan laughed shyly, her dimples are so cute and soft, it really makes people want to touch her little head.

   "The teacher taught well."

Nuannuan said modestly, and then played the piano music just now again, with fake nails wrapped around her thin white fingers, the movement of plucking the strings gradually became proficient, and the piano music also started from knocking at the beginning. To smooth, just less than an hour.

   Nuan Nuan has a clean and simple mind, and the sound of the piano also has a clean feeling, which makes people feel very comfortable after listening.

  Su Ran was surprised by Nuan Nuan's learning speed, and was even more attracted by her piano sound.

  The young man looked at the little girl sitting on the piano bench practicing the piano music over and over again, like a white jade dumpling, she was very serious and focused in everything she did.

   She is really born for music.

  After the time for learning the piano was over, Nuannuan took a nap, and when she got up, she took her cousin to see the vegetables and strawberries she had grown in Nanjin Biewan.

The two ran to the field to weed the vegetables by hand, lest they grow up and steal the nutrients of the vegetables. Their white hands were dirty, and when they lifted their faces, they found that their faces were all dirty .

   When Gu Bei found them, he saw two people "..."

   "Second brother!"

   Nuan Nuan happily waved at Gu Bei with a dirty little face.

   "What are you doing?"

  The two said in unison, "Weeding."

  One is soft and waxy and the other is clean and refreshing. White ink painting and Nuan Nuan together are like children who haven't grown up.

   Gu Bei looked at the dirty faces of the two and sighed, forget it, as long as they are happy...

   It's just... if only I didn't pull him down too.

  Gu Mingli thought that he had finally escaped the devilish days when his sister asked for homework tutoring after he arrived at school, but he didn't realize how naive he was at night.