Chapter 181: conflict

Nuan Nuan carried the sika deer doll that his second cousin gave him, and happily went back to the room, with a few cats at his feet. The eldest brother went to teach Rhubarb a lesson.

   Who let rhubarb bite one of her clothes, too much!

   While the adults were chatting and doing their own things, Gu Ling stared at the doll in Nuan Nuan's arms, and followed when the adults were not paying attention.

Nuan Nuan has a special room for dolls, all given by her brother and the others. There are many large and small toys neatly placed in it. The cats at home like this place more than her, and they go in and jump in when they are free. Go to bed on some doll figure and sleep.

She hugged the sika deer doll and rubbed it, smiled softly and kissed it on its dark nose, and was about to put the new toy in, but at this time the door opened, and a long man rushed in A kid who is stronger and taller than her.

   It was Gu Ling who followed secretly.

  As soon as she came in, her eyes fell on the warm toy house, and then her eyes lit up instantly, and she ran in without saying hello, and grabbed a big bear's ear and pulled it out.

   Nuan Nuan suddenly became angry, and put the sika deer doll in her arms aside to stop her.

   "What are you doing! Are you polite about these things? Did I let you touch them?"

   Nuan Nuan was really angry when she snatched the toys her brothers gave her without saying hello.

   "It's not yours. These should be mine. Grandma said that all your things should be mine. You stole my things!"

  Gu Ling was afraid and timid when facing Gu Nan and the others, but when facing Nuan Nuan, her arrogant and domineering temper was completely raised, and she was unreasonable at all.

  Thinking that this person robbed her of things and made grandma and dad treat her less nicely than before, she immediately let go of the doll in her hand and pushed Nuan Nuan away.

   Caught off guard by being pushed, Nuan Nuan took two steps back and sat down on the ground, her little face stunned and even angrier.

  So he also stood up and pushed Gu Ling.

  The two little girls just got into a ball like this, pulling their hair and biting with their teeth, and the beating was chaotic.

  Of course the cats were not happy to see their master being beaten and wanted to help, but the two children rolled into a ball and they were afraid of accidental injury, so they could only meow anxiously.

   Nuan Nuan's hand was bitten desperately by Gu Ling, and the skin was torn and bled. The little girl suddenly burst into tears from the pain.

  The coal ball was angry, and the hands on the back stood up, and quickly grabbed Gu Ling's hand with a paw, and there were a few bloodstains immediately.

   Now Gu Ling also cried in pain.

  The crying came downstairs, and the faces of Nuan Nuan's brothers suddenly changed and they ran to her room, and the faces of Mr. Gu and the others turned ugly.

  Pushing open the door, the two children were sitting on the ground crying, their hair was messed up and their clothes were messed up. Nuan Nuan clutched her hand, tears falling down.

   Seeing his brother stand up and rush over, he cried even more aggrieved when he was hugged by the elder brother.

   "Woooooooooo... Brother, brother hurts."