Chapter 157: Turn your sister into your father's sister, eh

But the Nuannuan child still had an innocent and serious face to discuss with the teacher about his brother, ah, he is now a nephew, what exactly did he do.

  The teacher is tired.

   "Your brother took a group of people from the class to the next class and beat Wang Ba."

   Nuan Nuan got into the play very quickly, and carefully corrected the teacher's mistake in addressing.

   "Teacher, he is my nephew."

   Those **** and white eyes stared at her eagerly, as if saying that you should trust me.

   But... that's not to be believed.

  Head teacher Li Lin thought with a dull face, don't think that you can do whatever you want because you are good-looking.

   "Then teacher, my brother, why did my nephew fight that Wang Ba?"

  The little girl's voice is soft, glutinous and milky, but why does Li Lin always feel that the little girl is saying Wang Ba when she pronounces the word Wang Ba?

   It must be her illusion.

   "Your brother himself refuses to say that Wang Ba's parents may be a bit troublesome, so I ask your parents to solve it. This matter is not something you two children can solve."

   Nuan Nuan: Brother, why didn't you say this...

  Gu An looked proud, "I can solve it myself, but as a man, I have to solve my own problems."

  Li Lin looked at him with a dead face, "You are at most a human being now."

  Children in Secondary Two are really the most difficult to manage. There are always some weird and incomprehensible thoughts in their minds.

   "Who is Gu An!"

  At this moment, a deafening male voice came from outside the office, and then a burly and fierce-looking man walked in with a menacing child.

  The kid is about the same age as Gu An, but his body is much stronger than Gu An's.

  His dad has colorful tattoos on his thick arms, which makes him look very social.

   "Who is Gu An, who dared to hit my son yesterday, stand up!"

  The voice was so loud that the whole office shook, and the other parents subconsciously held their children in their arms and moved away from the man.

  Gu An: Mistake, if I knew Wang Ba's father was so big, he should have called his elder brother.

  It is too late to regret now, he can only protect his sister behind him.

   "I'm Gu An, what's wrong?"

   "You hit my son?"

  The man's eyes immediately shot at Gu An, his eyes were extremely bad, and he stretched out his hand to catch him.

  The teacher turned pale with shock, "Father Wang Ba, Gu An is just a child! We have something to talk about!"

   Nuan Nuan had no other thoughts in her mind at this time, she just thought that her brother should not be beaten at all.

  So before the brain could react, the body moved, and suddenly got out from behind the elder brother, grabbed his fist, and bit down on it with small fangs.

   "Hiss!"

  The man hissed, and lifted Nuan Nuan up like a chick.

   "Let go of my sister!"